What ...

On 5/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, BigRedN said:

I'm more than willing to engage in discussion about any of these post ... with believers.  If you read the first post ... I state it all there.  Are you a believer?  Are you wanting to genuinely connect and have some interactions on some real historical and archaeological evidence?  If so, ya, I'm game.  It's not my strong suit ... but I will take the time to find you answers if it helps you ... even if you don't believe.  But, I'm not here to convince you, debate you or waste time.  

On 5/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, BigRedN said:

So, tell me what evidence you are looking for and in what areas.  If I can wrestle up something that helps then grate.

I appreciate you actually responding this time. No, I am not a believer the way you are. But I did not come into this thread to start an argument, that is not the point of this thread, and I respect that. But why are you unwilling to engage in a discussion with non-believers? Why post your thoughts on a message board if you don't want to defend them?

I was not looking for a philosophical discussion, but if I have the time I may peruse the books and videos you suggested. I appreciate and respect all that stuff. But you made the claim that there was archaeological and historical evidence of god's existence, so I was interested in some examples of what that could be. 

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) dir. Steven Spielberg (1 ...

• NoLongerN changed the title to What ...