The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election

Pick your Candidate  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's rather humorous watching MAGA so upset by this.  They are so blind they can't see what the rest of the world sees.

The deep state no doubt is behind the rankings.  How else can you explain that the Greatest President Ever is ranked last. 

Biden somehow needs to get this into his ads. 

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder what that is about:dunno

I'm guessing one of two things.

1) Restating his love and devotion to his dear leader.

2) Switching his endorsement to Nikki.

If I had to guess, since he's holding it in SC, it's #2.  But, I'm very surprised at that.

FYI...I posted this in the wrong thread.

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

If I had to guess, since he's holding it in SC, it's #2.  But, I'm very surprised at that.

I did not even think about that.  That would be very interesting.  It kind of makes a lot of sense for it to be #2.

• Plus1 1
Just now, BigRedBuster said:

I find # 2 to be unbelievable - unless he thinks Trump is heading towards jail time and he no longer wants that stain on him. 

• TBH 1
Just now, TGHusker said:

I find # 2 to be unbelievable - unless he thinks Trump is heading towards jail time and he no longer wants that stain on him. 

Could Nikki have promised him something?  

Would Ron take a VP role?  probably not but...

• Worth a Look 2
Just now, teachercd said:

Yes, that would be the only possibility I could imagine  - but it would have to come with some kind of security that Haley will upset the cult leader -- otherwise Ron would be signing his own GOP death certificate

• TBH 1
2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Also not sure how strong of a ticket that would make - 2 southern GOP governors.  Not any geographical or philosophical diversity there. 

Perhaps having a female at the top of the ticket would be a huge draw and securing the Florida electors being the other. 

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Yes, that would be the only possibility I could imagine  - but it would have to come with some kind of security that Haley will upset the cult leader -- otherwise Ron would be signing his own GOP death certificate

Hmmm does a Nikki/Ron combo beat trump?

Just now, TGHusker said:

Also not sure how strong of a ticket that would make - 2 southern GOP governors.  Not any geographical or philosophical diversity there. 

Perhaps having a female at the top of the ticket would be a huge draw and securing the Florida electors being the other. 

I read once that where the VP is from doesn't really move the needle that much but I don't know if that was accurate or not.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I would hope so.  Maybe Ron can draw the slightly less MAGA crowd while Nikki pulls in the never Trump crowd.  

I think this would help Nikki win the nomination.  But, I don't think it helps her at all in the general election.  The majority of Americans don't want Trump.  Ronny is a mini Trump.  This doesn't help the Republican party move away from that image.

• TGHusker changed the title to The 2024 Presidential Election- The LONG General Election