Blackshirts

No rob they haven't. Used to be called the Golden Knights. But since modern day football they have been the Big RED.

I just see it as changing the color in the stadium. One person will only wear red while another says our colors are Red, White and Black. I will wear the Black shirt today. It Bugs me when people wear White no matter the logo. A sea of Red is the goal for every game. It could dilute that, is my point.

I understand the respect for the Black Shirts. But the Oline does not have a color, the Offensive back field does not have a color.

I am sorry but I look at Black as the gangster rap color. We are not gangster want abees. I like our clean image. Let Colorado do their Black. Black is a fad right now. We do not need to lower ourselves to being trendy. Keep what we have.

I said I understand the idea. I have a Blackshirt reeiver cover. I admire them, but do not feel they need anymore recognition than they are getting over the offensive side of the ball.

I admire them, but do not feel they need anymore recognition than they are getting over the offensive side of the ball.

Last year, without them, who knows what would have happened. The big plays they constantly made early in the season were the main reason the Huskers started out 4-0. Had they not played well, who knows. Anyways, my idea wasn't really to honor them, but just to fire up the players and crowd onto victory over a big time team. My idea wasn't to change history, and never wear red again, but just an idea, that I think would be cool. Just an idea that I personally think years after people still would be talking about it. "Remember that day in 06 when they wore black against Texas? Man after they came out, and Texas saw them, they lost the game right there!!" It would be great. :restore

Where are the cut down posts?

Argue on any site you want. That is what these sites are about.. You think it is a great idea, I think it sucks. So what. Who cares. We have our opinions as you have yours. As long as it is discussed in a civil manner why does anyone need to go to the woodshed.

Constructive is voicing your opinion for or against in my opinion. See no reason for threats.

Argue on any site you want. That is what these sites are about.. You think it is a great idea, I think it sucks. So what. Who cares. We have our opinions as you have yours. As long as it is discussed in a civil matter why does anyone need to go to the woodshed.

Constructive is voicing your opinion for or against in my opinion. See no reason for threats.

I have no problem with what you're saying. You and the others against it are giving valid reasons why it shouldn't be done. It's all good though. :thumbs Go Big Red!!!

WOW, some people are getting their feathers ruffled over an idea that will never happen. I still think it would be neat and others still think it sucks. I wont change your opinion and you will not change mine. I do not think anyone suggested to change our colors to black. The idea was thrown out for a one time deal that might give the players the extra push in a BIG game.

The original idea was brought up last year by one of the players to have a black hole in the student section. We see how well that worked. Can you imagine trying to get the entire stadium that way, it wont happen.

GBR

Argue on any site you want. That is what these sites are about.. You think it is a great idea, I think it sucks. So what. Who cares. We have our opinions as you have yours. As long as it is discussed in a civil manner why does anyone need to go to the woodshed.

This man knows.