Blackshirts

hello, if you want to see the blackshirts, & a taste of what this yr team will look like look no further then the highlights from one game in '05:

man... i just hope someone can fill Ross's shoes by the third game this year. what a stud. he was an extra lineman in there sometimes the way he picked up some of the rushing D. (2:20 in the clip is a good example)

I dunno about the B-shirts either, i think its one of those things that if we wore them and kicked some arse then people would love them, The huskers and their fans are rich in tradition, so much so that sometimes we cant accept change unless it yields immediate results. anything that breaks that "Tradition" is deemed BAD

Something else that might work would be for everyone to barry a piece of cardboard painted black on one side and red on the other and whenever we change from offense to defense flip the proper color and hold it above our heads for a show of support for the players. 80,000 12 inch squars all the same color would be cool.

That's a good idea. I think it would be cool if the fans had something, like the Steelers do with the Terrible Towels, just something to hold, or wave, or like you said flip over. It would look sweet to see the whole stadium holding something black up. Talk about intimidating!