Blackshirts

u old farts need to live a little... and stop worrying about awww ruining the sea of red for one damn game... I personally think its a damn good idea if the team wheres black jersies for our big game or wat not... I LIKE THE IDEA IT WOULD BE SWEET chuckleshuffle

u old farts need to live a little... and stop worrying about awww ruining the sea of red for one damn game... I personally think its a damn good idea if the team wheres black jersies for our big game or wat not... I LIKE THE IDEA IT WOULD BE SWEET chuckleshuffle

If you call 26 an old fart, I qualify. Not a big fan of the black idea, personally. But whatever, if you're gonna dream, might as well go for it, I can't see it ever happening.

Blackshirts are practice jerseys only. Garage fridge is for beer only.

:yeah

Go Big RED! What is so hard to understand about that?

It is our main tradition. We are known in college football as the THE BIG RED, not the The BIG RED, sometimes black.

Never happen.

Old is only a matter of feeling. I feel as young as any of you I would guess and do more to keep myself young than 95% of you.

Years are up there, but my thoughts and actions are nearer your age than mine.

So now I'm old......well I guess my hairline indicates that

SEA OF RED

GO BIG RED

BLACK IS NOT OUR COLOR

Its called tradition, be lucky we have it.

Do not fix what isn't broken.

Just becuase you can photoshop something into looking "cool" doesn't mean it should happen (and for the record, telling us to live a little when you spend your time conjuring up stadium tricks is a touch ironic)

If you want it to happen that bad find some "Kickass" code and enter it into your 360 and invite all your friends over. That will be as close as you get :hmmm

It seems everyone is getting a little cranky with this whole idea. The thing is, it was just that, an idea. No one said we were going to have a hostile takeover and force Stevie P to get black jerseys. It was simply the opinion of some people to see what others thought of this idea. There's no need to cut them down, likewise there's no reason for them to cut you down for being "old." The vision for something in the future is what keeps us going. Had it not been for Stevie P's vision to hire BC, then who knows where our program could be. Think about all the people who were mad when BC was hired. Ok, so black isn't one of our colors, big deal. Like you all said, it's never going to happen. Either way, it was something to discuss and hear opinions, but not a place for cut-downs.