Marooned Out!!!!

If you took a poll on changing the color, even for one game, I think you would find you are in a small minority that thinks it would be a good idea. It will never ever ever happen.

Don't say it would never happen you just don't know! Again I can see kid's side of it and can see what he is saying he's not against our tradition I don't think anyone is!!! But it could confuse a visiting team to come out and expect to see one thing and then actually see another. :wacko:

I doubt there will be more than the allotted tickets at the A&M game. Devout fans for their program. They expect to be in the hunt this year. We may be outside, but the stadium will be totally A&M. It will be the most hostile crowd Zac faces this year is my guess. I think we win the game, but would love to attend it. But had to make the choice of Texas or A&M. I want to see us knock off Texas bad.

that is what they thought about the ND game and look what NU did to that stadium

Not the same thing. ND was in the middle of a major losing period. A&M never has a problem filling their stadium. It is their major game this year behind Texas I am sure. I doubt they will sell their tickets like ND. Remember Penn State had their Visine game to keep the Red Out. It happened once at a major program, I doubt it will happen again.

I have heard this arugment that ND was in a losing period. Notre Dame only had two losses going into the bowl game that year. Two years earlier they were 9-3. How is that a major losing period? They went to a BCS bowl that year, after their opening schedule icluded four ranked teams, including A&M and Nebraska. It's not like Notre Dame has problems filling their stadium either. Also, A&M have struggled the past few years.