Anyone heard of this "fantasy football" fad?

FFB Preference  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wanted to get an idea about the level of interest in a hboard FanTC Foosball league.

Please vote in the poll to give us an idea about which service you prefer, and a headcount for interested members. If we need to run more than one league, thats fine.

The weekly & season winners will be compensated in huskerboard cash for their dedication to the craft of "looking like you're doing office work, but actually doing FFB stuff for 7 hrs 30 mins every day for 4 straight months", skill-sets. :hmmm

who's N.

:dunno

Can you give a little bit more details? I'm most likely N, but I just want to hear a little more.

Sure no prob - what r u looking for more info on - fantasy fball in general, or how our league will be run?

Heres some good FAQs from yahoo: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/football/rules/

The draft options will be either:

*auto-draft, which allows participants to rank their player preferences and then they are assigned to the various teams automatically. this is usually the easiest.

*Live on-line draft -- everyone joins at a set time, and makes selections on the fly -- takes quite a while

*Live on-site draft -- if we have several large groups in different cities, we could possibly arrange live drafts, which we could combine with a pre-season husker pardee.

I have baseball and ncaa tourney stuff through cbs sportsline and I like it. I have used yahoo before and they are ok. I did a free league from espn last year and for some reason I was not allowed to make any roster changes, like as to who would start and who would sit. I finished second in the league with Javon Walker starting the whole season and he was injured in the first game. ESPN would be my last choice for fantasy anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, sorry for the delay - lets get this rolling..

In order to join the huskerboard league, follow these steps:

1) Go here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

2) Click the "Sign Up Now" if you dont currently have a yahoo acct, or

"Get Another Team" button if you're already logged in, and follow the links to "Join a Custom League".

3) When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 557546

Password: huskerboard

Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

If we end up with more than 14 or so teams, I'll set up another league.

Ok, sorry for the delay - lets get this rolling..

In order to join the huskerboard league, follow these steps:

1) Go here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

2) Click the "Sign Up Now" if you dont currently have a yahoo acct, or

"Get Another Team" button if you're already logged in, and follow the links to "Join a Custom League".

3) When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 557546

Password: huskerboard

Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

If we end up with more than 14 or so teams, I'll set up another league.

DAMN Company firewall is blocking me :w00t