f'ing Awesome Wallpapers!!!

Call me dumb, but how do I put one of those for my wall paper

Click the link to the one you want. Once the page completely loads, right click on the picture and click the option Save Picture As... (I'm assuming you're on a Windows computer and using Internet Explorer - if you're on Linux or a Mac it'll be similar but different commands).

Save the picture to a location on your hard drive. The best location for wallpaper is C:\Windows\System32\Web\Wallpaper (or C:\WINNT\System32\Web\Wallpaper) - that will make it show up in the list when you do the rest below (although if you put it in your My Pictures folder, it should show up as well - also, you MAY have to convert it to a JPG for it to appear in the list; I don't recall if GIF files "make the list).

Now, go to your desktop and right click it. Click Properties from the pop-up window, and click the Desktop tab. Scroll the list until you find the one you saved, and click it.

You might also try the Stretch option to see if it will fill your desktop without distortion. If it doesn't, just set it to Center.

• 2 weeks later...