2021 Winter Testing Numbers

2 hours ago, The_Fan_Man said:

Yes, they are the same measurements and captured with the same electronic tools to the best of my knowledge.

They didn't include the 40 yard dash in those 2016 measures. I imagine that Khalil Davis would have scored really, really well in that metric.

These are the old records from 1980-2003;

10 Yard (Points)

40 Yard (Points)

Pro Agility (Points)

Vertical (Points)

Performance Index Total

Hang Clean (Points)

Squat (Points)

Strength Index Total

Awesome!  Those are some high marks.  I'm a bit surprised, and very pleased.  You'd think those numbers would translate to the field at some point.  Wouldn't you?  

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, NUance said:

Awesome!  Those are some high marks.  I'm a bit surprised, and very pleased.  You'd think those numbers would translate to the field at some point.  Wouldn't you?  

They do at some point. Team improvement across the board in strength & conditioning reflects a competitive effort and that players are holding one another accountable. Damian Jackson's leadership over the winter has been really valuable to this team. He's an extra coach wearing shoulder pads.

• Plus1 3

Jurgens really didn't even have many bad snaps last year outside the Iowa game. But if he has even one of them this year, people will immediately be screaming for him to be benched/transfer/etc.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2