Time To Watch This Again

Is anyone old enough to share some feelings about the rivalry/games that we played Alabama. I watched Husker Century yesterday (it was on NET). How big was it, did people think they were unbeatable ect. ? I'd like to know what it was like here back then. (I was -11 years old then :lol: )

Is anyone old enough to share some feelings about the rivalry/games that we played Alabama. I watched Husker Century yesterday (it was on NET). How big was it, did people think they were unbeatable ect. ? I'd like to know what it was like here back then. (I was -11 years old then :lol: )

I know that people in Alabama didn't think to kindly of us Nebraska folk after they were humiliated in the Orange Bowl in '72. My aunt and uncle used to live there and when my parents visited, my dad had to go to a few different gas stations before he was able to get gas. The popular response was "get your gas where you got that truck from."

Is anyone old enough to share some feelings about the rivalry/games that we played Alabama.  I watched Husker Century yesterday (it was on NET).  How big was it, did people think they were unbeatable ect. ?  I'd like to know what it was like here back then.  (I was -11 years old then  :lol: )

I know that people in Alabama didn't think to kindly of us Nebraska folk after they were humiliated in the Orange Bowl in '72. My aunt and uncle used to live there and when my parents visited, my dad had to go to a few different gas stations before he was able to get gas. The popular response was "get your gas where you got that truck from."

Ouch, that's not real friendly southern hospitality.

What gets me is how good we were and how good we will be again. LETS GET THIS THING GOING. We may not light up the opposing defenses like we did back in 95 yet but we are getting closer as the chant says "day by day we get better andbetter", thats when the spine starts to tingle AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

GBR

Is anyone old enough to share some feelings about the rivalry/games that we played Alabama.  I watched Husker Century yesterday (it was on NET).  How big was it, did people think they were unbeatable ect. ?  I'd like to know what it was like here back then.  (I was -11 years old then  :lol: )

Ouch, never heard about that. :wacko: