Big 12 North

Mods if this needs to be moved then go ahead I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put it here or in the BS thread!!! :dunno

So last night I was watching a sports show that plays every Sunday night here in Des Moines called Keith Murphy's Soundoff. People get to call in and voice their opinions about different sport related topics. The poll last night was what Iowa State's record will be at the end of the season. But, the people calling in were asking about Nebraska!!! They kept asking Keith Murphy if he thought Nebraska would win the Big 12 and then the National Championship and then the Big 12 North!!! This dips#@t said no to all of them!!!

He also had an Iowa football expert on his show and this moron was saying he thought Iowa would go 11-1!!!!

Thoughts on the topic............... chuckleshuffle

Iowa will go 6-6 or 8-5 at best. Nebraska is going to be just fine, these kids have already showed that they can persevere through tough times, and fall camp will be the time they come together. By the time Sept 2nd rolls around, watch out, there's going to be some real noise coming from Lincoln that will sound out for the entire year!

6-6?!?! Drew Tait, may not be the best QB of all time, be he is good enough to win 6 games on his own. Bring back the Husker/Hawkeye series, now that they are on similar playing fields!!!! It was great when they did the home & home a few years back.....but the games weren't all that competitive.

Iowa = Choke Artists Drew Tate is only good against Ball St when they have half their starters out. I saw too many Iowa games last year and too many times did they not impress me one bit. There is no way they go 11-1.

Iowa will go 8-4 again. They have a decent team, but nothing special. I wasn't really impressed with them last season. C'mon, the ultimate choke artists, Iowa St., stomped them.

I think Nerbaska sees what people are saying about them right now. They can't win without Bowman. They can't win with the Beck situation. This is motivating them even more right now, and they will surprise people even more.

On Iowa's situation. They have talent, with a good coach. I see 9-3 before the bowl game. Drew Tate is too good for them not to be that good.