Culture Shift - Black players at Nebraska

8 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!! You said we lacked athleticism..... are you implying if we had more black players on the field this wouldn't have been a problem?! Cause that's BS if that's what you're implying?! I don't care what post you repost from wherever, it's straight up not true! 

People aren’t realistic on here. Yes. If there were more black players we would be more athletic. That’s no surprise. How do you know it’s not true. You talk to the staff about it?

if these are not that k-state troll....my next guess is illinois fans trolling.    scott has many other faults...but i don't believe this is a fault of his and i have never heard anything before this thread to even suggest anything like this.   .   

• Plus1 1
14 minutes ago, BIGREDIOWAN said:

Whoa whoa WHOA!!!!! You said we lacked athleticism..... are you implying if we had more black players on the field this wouldn't have been a problem?! Cause that's BS if that's what you're implying?! I don't care what post you repost from wherever, it's straight up not true! 

Do you think we are athletic on the 2nd level of our defense?

Just now, commando said:

if these are not that k-state troll....my next guess is illinois fans trolling.    scott has many other faults...but i don't believe this is a fault of his and i have never heard anything before this thread to even suggest anything like this.   .   

Just something to think about. I mean Mike riley was better. Bill Callahan. They are least recruited. 

1 minute ago, Whoseournextcoach said:

Lol. Call it what you want. Nebraska might win 3 or 4 games. While the top schools continue to recruit at a high level. Mostly black players. 

Don't disagree that's all they might win. But I'm not over here claiming racial issues with ZERO proof of that occuring other than my own personal opinion.