Culture Shift - Black players at Nebraska

1 minute ago, commando said:

if these are not that k-state troll....my next guess is illinois fans trolling.    scott has many other faults...but i don't believe this is a fault of his and i have never heard anything before this thread to even suggest anything like this.   .   

Bahahaha. Nah. Just being realistic about the situation. 

1 minute ago, Whoseournextcoach said:

Typically a few punt returners. However. Most kids can come in and lick an extra point. Shouldn't be difficult. 

I don't think so dude..... I'll guarantee you I could shag a damn punt at 41 years old, but an extra point.....nahhh I'm out cause that takes accuracy! The kid should've made those for sure as that's his job, but that's a bogus claim. 

Just now, Whoseournextcoach said:

Bahahaha. Nah. Just being realistic about the situation. 

realistic?  ha!     you and boach clack are making some serious racists remarks here with zero evidence.   and both showed up at the same time out of nowhere.    

Just now, BIGREDIOWAN said:

I don't think so dude..... I'll guarantee you I could shag a damn punt at 41 years old, but an extra point.....nahhh I'm out cause that takes accuracy! The kid should've made those for sure as that's his job, but that's a bogus claim. 

Are you kidding me. Please post a video of you catching punts. I wanna see that. Secondly when I played college ball out kicker got hurt and the middle linebacker kicked. Didnt miss XP

30 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

Quite the contrary, the top football teams in the country dont do this at all.  Some schools are  blessed with a hot bed of talent within 500 miles and it affords them that opportunity.  Nebraska is not one of those schools.  

What are you even saying? This makes zero sense. Are you saying that Nebraska is a top team? Are you saying if we recruit closer to home we will not be recruiting black players? 

Just now, boach_clack said:

So rather than have the conversation, you would rather lock the post?

My profile pic is a pic I took at the 300th consecutive sellout.  Stop with the troll BS.  

Just becasue I dont think like you, doesnt make me wrong.  

Define “thinking”. 

4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The person who proposed this idea and the guy claiming it’s true should be given about 5 minutes to provide some proof or this BS should be locked up and those two given a little vacay to reconsider their life choices.

Does his 2nd profile get a vacation too? 

My profile pic is a pic I took at the 300th consecutive sellout.  Stop with the troll BS.  

post some kind of evidence to back up your claim.  you are like tucker carlson....making absurd allegations in the guise of "just asking questions"

You’re right, THAT is not what makes you wrong. But you’re still wrong.

If you’ve got some proof that this deserves to be discussed then post the proof. Otherwise quit acting like it’s a viable discussion.