Culture Shift - Black players at Nebraska

10 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

Denial.  Very ugly.  

Denial of what? You saw some stupid, easily disproven theory of Frost not playing black guys because…reasons, and you chose to buy into it. Now you seem to think it’s some kind of fact. Very ugly indeed. I would add more about how a rational person wouldn’t do what you're doing but….

15 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Would this be posted had we won? 

the cruel byproduct of losing 

Actually yes.  With all the “500 mile radius” talk over the last 2.5 years, its been a concern of mine. With the season opening today, I noticed a larger shift than normal.  

Trust me, I am beyond nebraska losing.  Im more concerned about how and why we do things as a football team.  

12 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Denial of what? You saw some stupid, easily disproven theory of Frost not playing black guys because…reasons, and you chose to buy into it. Now you seem to think it’s some kind of fact. Very ugly indeed. I would add more about how a rational person wouldn’t do what you're doing but….

Why are you so triggered?  If you dont think its true then say that and prove me wrong.  Personal attacks arent needed.  We are all Nebraska fans here.  With a diversity of thought on the issues this team is facing. 

3 minutes ago, admo said:

I am quarter black and 3/4 white.  This some dumb a$$ country racial buuul s#!t by white trash s#!t.

Best players play,... dont matter what color.  We a family

get the f#&% outta here b!^@h

Got it.  So nothing of substance.  Just your racial background and “we all family talk”. 

Did you read the original post? 

6 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

Actually yes.  With all the “500 mile radius” talk over the last 2.5 years, its been a concern of mine. With the season opening today, I noticed a larger shift than normal.  

Trust me, I am beyond nebraska losing.  Im more concerned about how and why we do things as a football team.  

Every team will want to recruit closer to ground zero than not. It’s not racial. 

4 minutes ago, boach_clack said:

Why are you so triggered?  If you dont think its true then say that and prove me wrong.  Personal attacks arent needed.  We are all Nebraska fans here.  With a diversity of thought on the issues this team is facing. 

I don’t think it’s true. I think anyone with half a functioning brain could look at the players who have played and come to that conclusion. The proof you request was on the field today and in every frikken game of the last 3 years. It’s criminally ludicrous.

And please, do not ever include me in any supposed category of fan in which you claim membership. We have nothing in common.

• Thanks 1