OLB Christian Jones

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Said Nebraska, Wisconsin, Penn State and Oklahoma are recruiting him the most right now.

White selling him on being a Will LB in our system.  He said he has a good relationship with White.

Said he's probably going to do things similar to Benning.  Take his time, take visits, not commit until later.

• 2 weeks later...

33 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Interesting that On3 is significantly lower on him than everyone else.

I'm not that impressed with On3's ratings.  But, I would be interested in knowing what is different about how they rate players compared to other services and why they think their system is better.

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not that impressed with On3's ratings.  But, I would be interested in knowing what is different about how they rate players compared to other services and why they think their system is better.

I did read recently that their reporters are completely separate from their evaluators.  So the guys writing the articles and posting to socials are not the guys doing the evaluations.  I don't know if that's good or bad.  In theory it keeps the evaluators separate from the guys trying to get interviews with kids, which is probably a good thing.

Other than that, I don't know if there is a lot of difference.  I don't think that On3 is way out of line in most cases.  But a lot of times one service has someone significantly higher or lower than that other services.  I assume it's just something that stands out (or doesn't) to whoever is doing the main evaluation for a particular service.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

They seemed way off on Raiola eval compared to other services. He floated as #1 or #2 overall recruit by most but ON3 had as 4 star.

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Can’t read it. But the tweet makes it sound good. 

Nothing really big.  This was his best visit to Nebraska.  But that's still good.

Visiting Oklahoma soon.  Notre Dame and Texas A&M also recruiting him a lot.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...