Huskers Uniforms - Red, White and Black?

admo

Attn Wal-mart shoppers we have 32mm skin on special in the "Get a Life" dept on special today for $3.99 a square foot. It is designed for the Thin Skinned individuals that cant handle a little ribbing, but not quite as thick as the "Woodshed" brand which is also on special for $12.99.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attn Wal-mart shoppers we have 32mm skin on special in the "Get a Life" dept on special today for $3.99 a square foot. It is designed for the Thin Skinned individuals that cant handle a little ribbing, but not quite as thick as the "Woodshed" brand which is also on special for $12.99.

*grabs keys and goes to Wal-Mart*

Hey Huskers, it's cool. :cheers I dont mind the ribbing. :)

I'm new to the board, it's my first ever post, and the last thing I want to do is upset you fine Husker people.

I really believe in what I saw. If I'm the only one who noticed this, okay.... I'll head head over to Wal-Mart for the meds. But first I have to find a way to get out of this darn white jacket and find my belt & shoe laces! :thumbs

Peace Huskers!!! I'm chillin!

"It's all in my head!!!" :lol: Addison

(You guys actually have some pretty funny replies!!!) :worship

I'm new to the board, it's my first ever post, and the last thing I want to do is upset you fine Husker people.

I really believe in what I saw. If I'm the only one who noticed this, okay.... I'll head head over to Wal-Mart for the meds. But first I have to find a way to get out of this darn white jacket and find my belt & shoe laces! :thumbs

That's the spirit! :thumbs

I don't recall any black on the helmet, but as far as uniform changes go, I'm pretty sure the last change they made was in '02, when the Away Team uniforms were all white, with a red stripe running down the sides. I think a year later we had gone back to the red pants again.

Man, thought we were going to have to get our eyes checked for a while. Welcome to the greatest board in college football.

GBR