Lucky upset????????

I heard he sat out because he was exhausted from the 30+ carries he got in the scrimage the previous day.

edit: WOWT reported it that way last night.

It said that was Jackson in the paper.

I guess they messed up then. Or I'm retarded.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about this topic in general. I can't know what's going on.

Just read this and it says it was Jackson???

Husker huddle

Coaches backed down I-back Brandon Jackson Wednesday after carrying the ball more than 30 times in Tuesday's scrimmage. "He's a little sore," Callahan said.

Cornerback Cortney Grixby insists that the cast on this thumb is just for protection and that he should be fine to play in the season opener -- cast or no cast.

Callahan is still expecting junior college defensive tackle Brandon Johnson to be in Lincoln by Monday when classes start at NU.

Grand Island Senior High football standout Jake Gdowski made an unofficial visit Wednesday. The 6-2, 260-pound Islander senior already has a scholarship offer from Colorado State.

Okay now I've got a headache from reading all these posts that say different things!!! I'm pretty sure I have damn clue what's going on!!!! :wacko:

I don't think anyone does.

All the RB's are getting A LOT of work in these scrimages. I think that the coaches noticed that Lucky was beat and told him to hit the showers. There's no other real explanation at this point to this rumor.

Okay now I've got a headache from reading all these posts that say different things!!! I'm pretty sure I have damn clue what's going on!!!! :wacko:

I don't think anyone does.

All the RB's are getting A LOT of work in these scrimages. I think that the coaches noticed that Lucky was beat and told him to hit the showers. There's no other real explanation at this point to this rumor.

Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into it. Just needed some time.