Don't Stay Frosty

10 hours ago, runningblind said:

Hiring a guy with out even having been a coordinator would be a mistake.  Mickey Joseph should not get the job. Recruiting WR won't win us a damn thing,  we've been doing that for a while.  We need lineman, defense and ST.

Must be someone with HC experience.  P5 if possible but someone like Chadwell if not.

This is will be a unique offseason with many of those types available 

On 8/27/2022 at 3:24 PM, BoNeyard said:

Don't know about Harsin, but what about Malzahn?

Gary Patterson would be interesting but I feel like he got burnt out at TCU and started to lose his step. How do you build a program like he did and suddenly have a 3-5 season and have the university agree to let you go?

TCU has a lot of Alumni-Boosters from multigenerational money that play AD at large with their checkbooks.  I get the sense in Patterson's case he was drained emotionally by dealing with the boosters that know more football than Gary's resume shows what he actually knows.  

15 hours ago, MdStine said:

TCU has a lot of Alumni-Boosters from multigenerational money that play AD at large with their checkbooks.  I get the sense in Patterson's case he was drained emotionally by dealing with the boosters that know more football than Gary's resume shows what he actually knows.  

And we don't? :D