Eric the Red

Oct. 20 Husker/UT recruiting visitors

Good list!!!! :thumbs I want Bernstein to come to Nebraska one because he looks like he could be good and two because he's from my city!!! I want all of them to be N though!!! :woo

Looks like a bunch of studs. Hopefully a couple of them like what they see and say yes to the big red.

It is great to see this many 3 and 4 star players coming. I hope that most make it for their visit. It would be awesome to get many of them to commit. For those of you going to the game- lets give them something to be impressed by.

Why is Ron Brooks not on this list? I thought he was supposed to be here for this game.

Because some little birdy had a personal chat with him. That same birdy convinced him that Nebraska is the devil. We all know who that birdy was! :asshat

:bang I know now why ron brooks, and the two other teammates that where supposed to come are not. It was not that they didn't want to come, it was that Nebraska replaced them with other players. That really bugs me because we come off used and we still don't know if the players that replace them are better.

:wtf Bret Harris said it himself that he got replaced with someone else. That is why we are not in contention with him and ron brooks and griffen anymore. I wonder why did Neb. do that and who is going to take their replace them on their visit now?

You want me to f#*k Bo up for you because I can do that!!! :box I hope like hell we can convince Bernstein to come here!!!! That list still is great though!!!! :woo

NU told Bret we were full at his position. Don't know how we are, but that's what he said.

uh ohhhhh

I am suprised nobody has mentioned the infamous "silent commit" :lol:

I personally don't believe in silent commits myself, but i have to wonder, maybe they are planning on Washington and someone else to commit soon. We really are in on quite a few DB's, perhaps at this point there are some that we just want more.

Other recruits that are suppose to come and not on the list are Hubert Anyiam, and his teammate linebacker Jermaine Love. Also three committes are coming to Patrick Witt, Shawn Sullivan, and Niles Paul. I think that they are going to have 10 recruits total for saturday's game.

I would love to see Bernstine and Burkes commit to being "N" not just because they are four stars but because they are good players at position that we need help at.

right now, our biggest enemy for recruiting is the weather, I think. It is supposed to be COLD and RAINY.....blah, seems like the home games this year have been pretty crappy all around. BUT that might be an advantage to us playing the horns, we are pry used to this crappy weather by now...

right now, our biggest enemy for recruiting is the weather, I think. It is supposed to be COLD and RAINY.....blah, seems like the home games this year have been pretty crappy all around. BUT that might be an advantage to us playing the horns, we are pry used to this crappy weather by now...

To some kids this may be encouraging. With all the rain and the crowd still shows up loud and proud

Yesterday or the day before that shawn callahan said on 1620 that Nebraska would mostly likely host around 8 or 9 recruits for saturday, but on rivals it list that we are going to host 11 or 12. Can somebody tell how many recruits are coming? Also he said that Anthony Blue was coming for the game, but i don't see his name on any of the recruiting services to visit Saturday?

Im not too worried about Witt not coming to this game. I think he is pretty much set on coming here (I could be wrong). These other guys are the men that we need to try to get in for a visit.

This flippin blows. The Misery start time better be later than 11 or else hardly anyone will be able to make it.

We were walking around the North Stadium and saw Moses Jenkins and Patrick Grant being shown the weight room and the facilities. Grant really didn't look like a DE more like a big safety.