bigred warp up

wax

It was a good show. Felt badly for Kugler-he has a nasty cold-Stay home from work tomorrow Kev! You need the rest. It was cool hearing from some of the recruits. I loved the recruit from Missouri. He actually said, 'I hate Missouri' (MU) when talking about being recruited by them! THAT was funny! That Westerkamp kid is going to be really good as well as Vince Valentine (Love that name-he said his coach calles him V-squared) but Kugler and the boys are calling him 'Vince 'The Running Man' Valentine and then they play the music from the Running Man too funny!

I know we lost the Peat boy but I'm thinking-maybe Stanford won't be all that and a bag of chips for him and he'll pull a 'Scott Frost' and come back here! Wouldn't that be cool! One can always hope! I think it's going to be a very interesting practice season. Was it just me or did Tommy Armstrong remind anyone else of Tommy Fraizer? Just the way he looks. Exciting times for NU!

• Fire 1

It was a good show. Felt badly for Kugler-he has a nasty cold-Stay home from work tomorrow Kev! You need the rest. It was cool hearing from some of the recruits. I loved the recruit from Missouri. He actually said, 'I hate Missouri' (MU) when talking about being recruited by them! THAT was funny! That Westerkamp kid is going to be really good as well as Vince Valentine (Love that name-he said his coach calles him V-squared) but Kugler and the boys are calling him 'Vince 'The Running Man' Valentine and then they play the music from the Running Man too funny!

I know we lost the Peat boy but I'm thinking-maybe Stanford won't be all that and a bag of chips for him and he'll pull a 'Scott Frost' and come back here! Wouldn't that be cool! One can always hope! I think it's going to be a very interesting practice season. Was it just me or did Tommy Armstrong remind anyone else of Tommy Fraizer? Just the way he looks. Exciting times for NU!

....you mean.... black?

• Fire 1

....you mean.... black?

What? Are you kidding? Ah-NO! He's built the way Tommy was. I think he's going to be an exciting player to watch-I also think he's going to give TMart a run for his money.