arkiehusker

I dont miss the Big 12.....

Right or wrong call, I can't believe they didn't review that possible INT. That is way too big of a play not to make sure they get it correct.

Wow these refs REALLY dont wa t OkeSt to win

Don't understand why you would think this, isn't Okie lite winning much better for the conference? They're a shoe in for a BCS game if they win and OU is a hopeful at large bid.

Don't understand why you would think this, isn't Okie lite winning much better for the conference? They're a shoe in for a BCS game if they win and OU is a hopeful at large bid.

They wanted to make sure Texas got a chance at the conference title.

They wanted to make sure Texas got a chance at the conference title.

Ah well I guess it still has legs, we'll see how the next game goes I guess.

I miss the big 12. I miss the familiar teams. I miss the history with the familiar teams. I miss geographicall being able to drive 2 more games. miss history with the familiar teams. I'm not too crazy about the big ten. Maybe this is why fans aren't too into the home games?

That's unfortunate. The vast majority of OU fans I know - including myself - miss the Oklahoma vs. Nebraska rivalry, the tradition, the mutual respect. All the best. Regards, -JTG

Really? It was always my understanding the majority of OU fans didnt seem to mind losing us as arival. The Texas game is a bigger draw and they have Okie St too. Glad to hear our mourning isnt one sided.

I miss the big 12. I miss the familiar teams. I miss the history with the familiar teams. I miss geographicall being able to drive 2 more games.

I don't know your age, but it sounds to me like you actually miss The Big 8 conference. The Big XII is nothing more than the Big 8 with a raft full of Texas refugees from the dying Southwest Conference.