Terrell Farley sighting?!

Looks like he will be appearing on the The Legends Show. If there were ever a program made for Farley this is it. Farley's legend has grown to something of mythical proportions.

http://legendsradioshow.com/

This week on the Legends Radio Show...

For the next two weeks, we will be starting at 8:00 a.m.

-September 20th & September 27th

Terrell Farley

Linebacker
-From Columbus, GA
-1996 3rd Team All-Big 12
-Had 43 tackles and 10 for loss.
-1995 Defensive Newcomer of the year
-1st Team All-Big 12.
-Had 62 tackles, 5 sacks and 3 INT’s.

Benning always says Farley had the worst practices. He wouldn't do what he was supposed to and would depend solely on his athletic ability. It worked, because as soon as he saw the field, he was making plays everywhere and he couldn't be kept off the field.

I remember when Farley got arrested for the 2nd time in 1996, which got him finally kicked off the team.

Supposedly the police pulled him over for suspected DUI. He got out of his car and just took off. The police knew who it was and didn't bother chasing after him. They eventually arrested him later that night or the next morning.

Dude's car was parked over by a house near Wesleyan all the time. It was an older car, big old boat like an LTD, kind of a pale yellow. Saw it a lot that '96 year and after he was suspended. Let's just say the windows were curtained up. Seemed to be a little hazy around the house most of the time too. Pretty sure he didn't "live" there either.

Benning always says Farley had the worst practices. He wouldn't do what he was supposed to and would depend solely on his athletic ability. It worked, because as soon as he saw the field, he was making plays everywhere and he couldn't be kept off the field.

I remember when Farley got arrested for the 2nd time in 1996, which got him finally kicked off the team.

Supposedly the police pulled him over for suspected DUI. He got out of his car and just took off. The police knew who it was and didn't bother chasing after him. They eventually arrested him later that night or the next morning.

Just think of what he could have been if he actually would have worked hard and kept his azz out of trouble.

I know that a lot of the team caught the flu bug before the Big 12 title game against Texas in '96. But, I think Farley being kicked off the team was the main reason NU lost to Texas in that game. Mike Minter was moved from Rover to WLB for that game, and he wasn't big enough to play against the run. Priest Holmes had a big game running the ball, and the NU struggled against the pass without their leader in the secondary.

Just think of what he could have been if he actually would have worked hard and kept his azz out of trouble.

But that's what added to the legend of Farley.

I don't care about "the legend". I wish he would have recognized how good he could have been and reached it.

I don't care about "the legend". I wish he would have recognized how good he could have been and reached it.

Honestly, other than costing his career of 2 games and hurting the team with his actions, I don't know how much "better" he could have been. He was an athletic freak of nature who was at his best "doing his own thing".

I know that a lot of the team caught the flu bug before the Big 12 title game against Texas in '96. But, I think Farley being kicked off the team was the main reason NU lost to Texas in that game. Mike Minter was moved from Rover to WLB for that game, and he wasn't big enough to play against the run. Priest Holmes had a big game running the ball, and the NU struggled against the pass without their leader in the secondary.

They had that setup against Colorado as well and were fine. Colorado was a much better and more talented team. Basically ran a glorified nickel with Minter as that OLB. But for that Texas game, yes the flu bug was a big issue. Guys were just a half step behind.