I'm thru with Pelini

I have to admit I agree. I don't dislike the guy. I think he has learned how to endear himself to the masses. However, he continues to get KILLED by teams that are ranked. The bottom line is that it starts at the top. I think that his NFL play-all-starters-at-all-times-irrespective-of-how-lousy-they-are-doing mentality has killed us.

9 times out of 10, a guy with Bo's intensity becomes a complete winner. For reasons unexplained, it has never happened to Bo. He's had 7 years to prove it. He hasn't been a failure, but he's not near the top. Under Bo, we will always be a Georgia Tech 20-25th rated team (at best). You hate to fire a guy who has done fairly well, but it's apparent that he won't make it to the top.

I've been a Pelini supporter for a while. I have never really been a fan of Tim Beck. But it's time to clean house for Nebraska.

Pelini was hired at Nebraska to fix the defense. But it has been his defense, in year 7, on his most talented team that gave up the NCAA Single Game Rushing Record to Melvin Gordan in 3 quarters!!!

It's time for everyone to go. It's time to clean house, except for Ron Brown.

• Fire 4