I'm thru with Pelini

Give Bo the rest of the season & then make a decision on him. Tim Beck needs to go. Nebraska has the money to spend...lets get a proven OC

We were saying the same thing when Shawn Watson was our OC and Barney Cotton was our O-line coach. They're gone, but we still are completely adrift. Do you notice the common denominator?

QFT.

• Fire 1

Scott Frost. Please pick up your phone

Dear God no. Let's not fire a rookie head coach and replace him with another noob.

What a terrible idea.

I think it is worth a discussion. He co especially with a good pedigree and is the offensive coordinator of the best offense in the nation. Who would you get that is better ANDROID would actually co email here?? Saban ain't walking through that door.

I was a Bo supporter until this game.

I like that he teaches character. Holds the young men accountable to academics and the rules. Appears to be well liked by the team.

For me, in 2002, it was fire the staff or fire Frank. Frank revamped the D in 2003. I think now, and thought then that Frank should have stayed for another year to see what we could do.

Bo has had several opportunities to hire the "right guys", experienced guys. He didn't. He hired an unknown and now neutered Paps to be his DC and an incompetent idiot in beck to be his OC. With a passing QB, Beck might actually be good i.e. Joe Ganz. As it is, he tried to reinvent some spread passing atack with the likes of Martinez and TA. Refuses to acknowledge his square peg/round hole doesn't work against teams with a pulse.

I thought 2007 was an aberration. Then I watched the past 7 years, with blowouts and confusing losses making the rounds to the tune of 4 per year. Throw in 3 of our worst losses, the now FBS single game rusher and even the most ardent supporter has got to see we have serious issues. NU has the name cache, the facilities and the money to be a contender year in and year out. The partial qualifiers and prop 8 (IIRC) helped NU of old as well as the schollies. We still recruited well. We had an identity. We knew who and what we were. Read the BR breakfast this week with Ron Brown. The toughest team will win this game. Remembers Peter and Wistrom beating on guys and making them run stairs before the coaches could. This was the identity. Mean, nasty, relentless. On the field and in the locker room. To each other, teammates and even rose to the opposing teams. Times change. I understand that. However, teams are still mimicking NU of old with sound technique and fundamental play. Knowing who they are. Fighting for each other.

We need a proven coach who knows who he is. One who isn't trying to develop and identity, but one who has one. Preferably blue collar, hard working, no nonsense kind of guy. One who coaches to what the players CAN DO, not what he WANTS them to do.

Lastly, wining cures all. Getting road killed several times per year doesn't help recruiting. having announcers mock our staff and their decision making doesn't help recruiting, seeing the same players imploding and not being taken out doesn't help recruiting. Seeing the coach unload on the staff, refs and players doesn't help recruiting. I want a coach who will pull the player aside and coach him up on the spot. Fix the problem then.

No more excuses. No more blaming the execution. Hold yourself accountable like you teach the kids to be accountable......

• Fire 3

Pelini was hired at Nebraska to fix the defense. But it has been his defense, in year 7, on his most talented team that gave up the NCAA Single Game Rushing Record to Melvin Gordan in 3 quarters!!!

Gordon had 350+ of those yards in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

In the 1st quarter, Gordon had 50 yards. In that quarter, 42 of those yards came off of one run where Davie and Cooper were herping and derping.

I'm just a fan....I don't make these kinds of decisions.

I'll still be rooting for the whole team against Minnesota, Iowa and whoever we play in the bowl game. Then if the administration hires a different staff, I won't sit on a message board and try to get some kind of weird satisfaction from badmouthing the new guys after the honeymoon is over....definitely won't pout after every loss.

Dear God no. Let's not fire a rookie head coach and replace him with another noob.

What a terrible idea.

I think it is worth a discussion. He co especially with a good pedigree and is the offensive coordinator of the best offense in the nation. Who would you get that is better ANDROID would actually co email here?? Saban ain't walking through that door.

I like Scott Frost a lot - but - he has an amazing, one of a kind QB that seems to always make the right decision and bring out the best in everyone on the team AND Coaches too - we don't have that guy nor have we had somebody like that since T Tommy. Give him some time to season.

What a terrible idea.

I like Scott Frost a lot - but - he has an amazing, one of a kind QB that seems to always make the right decision and bring out the best in everyone on the team AND Coaches too - we don't have that guy nor have we had somebody like that since T Tommy. Give him some time to season.

That's why I love the idea of a Craig Bohl / Scott Frost combination. With Craig Bohl you get a seasoned head coach with multiple national titles to his credit. He knows what system he wants to run and how he wants to run his program. Scott Frost could season under Craig Bohl's leadership as his offensive coordinator. And I don't care what anyone says, but both of these gentleman understand the culture at Nebraska. They get the fish-bowl mentality. I think both of them would be the perfect fit at the perfect time for this program.

Speaking off the cuff w the emotion still high from the game:

If Bo doesn't fire some of his staff, yes...I'd say it's time to go.

Opponent turns ball over enough times in first half to have us up comfortably. Offense sucks ass, no better make a change or he will be the change will be him.

Speaking off the cuff w the emotion still high from the game:

If Bo doesn't fire some of his staff, yes...I'd say it's time to go.

Opponent turns ball over enough times in first half to have us up comfortably. Offense sucks ass, no better make a change or he will be the change will be him.

This would be the ONLY way I give him any sliver of that benefit-of-the-doubt pie. Otherwise, he needs to go

What a terrible idea.

That's why I love the idea of a Craig Bohl / Scott Frost combination. With Craig Bohl you get a seasoned head coach with multiple national titles to his credit. He knows what system he wants to run and how he wants to run his program. Scott Frost could season under Craig Bohl's leadership as his offensive coordinator. And I don't care what anyone says, but both of these gentleman understand the culture at Nebraska. They get the fish-bowl mentality. I think both of them would be the perfect fit at the perfect time for this program.

We can do better than those two. Don't hold us to guys who have Nebraska ties. It hasn't worked since Tom left and it won't work now.

We need a coordinator with pro style schemes. A QB developer. A run first, play action pass guy. Not a s**t your pants oc when times get tough in a 60 minute game. I'm done with this spread crap. When Bo's D was good, using 2009 and when he was our dc as my example, we controlled the clock and allowed our d time to rest. I remember in 03 when ran the ball on 16 consecutive plays and scored a Td vs penn st.

Beck go away, take TA with ya. Pap move on to junior high football.

Put Stanton in and let him get some snaps.