I'm thru with Pelini

Give Bo the rest of the season & then make a decision on him. Tim Beck needs to go. Nebraska has the money to spend...lets get a proven OC

f#*k that sh#t. Clean house. The defense was f'ing awesome man. I mean they only set another record for futility and gave up 56 unanswered points.

Don't know how anyone can say they think Bo is a good coach or like this guy.

Coach? His primary responsibility is to hire qualified assistants. He's failed to do that.

Likable? This is a guy who's first impulse after a close win against Wisconsin in 2012 is to use it as an opportunity to stick it to the press and fans and tout his ability to coach defense. Who's first impulse after a comeback win against Ohio State in 2011 is to go on a tirade about the fans.

He needed to spend less time worrying about the press and the fans and more time worrying about picking a good coaching staff.

Half of this fan base is like battered wives. Need to wake the F up and realize that this is completely and totally unacceptable. I really don't care who we get instead. The excitement that comes with a coaching search will at least give us something to look forward to.

• Fire 2

Yup I'm ready for a change. I was a supporter, not sure he can win me back now. It's too much, we made michigan look like a winning program today. They haven't been embarrassed like this, what is it now, 8 times?

hey now!

Sorry, I live in michigan. A lot of people were talking about how much of a dumpster fire Michigan program is right now. I really don't think we are any better. I also think Michigan has a better chance of landing a big name coach than we do. This could be the beginning of some dark times unless good choices are made

I am okay with a hard fought game between two good teams and coming up on the short end of the stick. I am not okay with the constant embarrassment over the years on national TV in big games when we get slaughtered. The same trends present themselves over and over again. I am done with Pelini. For those who are going to quote his record blah blah blah,...save it. Total garbage reply.

I agree. 7 straight loses against ranked AP teams. The on the job training with him has run it's course. I think he is a secondary coach at best in a power 5 conference. Can't say DC because the whole world knew the game plan against Wisconsin is to load the box in close and stop the run. And this game plan did not have that. This isn't Papuchis defense or Bo would have canned him long ago.

I've wanted him gone for a long, long time. I agree also like what was mentioned above that the only coach who should be retained is Ron Brown.

I still don't think our AD would fire Pelini after a winning season but I would not be upset at all if he shocked me and proved me wrong.

Pelini might have been a decent college player and good/above average defensive coordinator at one time at least but he can't put a staff together to save his life which obviously is kind of huge and is in waaaay over his head when it comes to being the head head coach of a (once) top program.

Nebraska needs to return to being the program they once were and that is return to at least being genuinely respected. Feared even.

It is not happening or going to happen with this coach.

9 - 4 is excellent....provided you are showing signs of improvement and an upward trend in big games. 9 - 4 is not good enough if those 4 losses are total embarrassments and always against teams we should be able to beat, or at least be competitive. Sadly, despite that fact we'll plummet for a year or two minimum...it is time for change...top to bottom.

• Fire 1