Those That Attended the Minny Game

PaulCrewe

So during the game two things away from the game happened and I hope someone else may have seen these events. If it has been mentioned, I ain't digging through all this to find any other mentions. Hope to get quick replies here.

First, in the third quarter during a break on the big screen during crowd shots, a fan held up a sign. Once they realized they were in the screen they tore what was their original sign off to reveal a sign that had three words. I saw the last two and they were THAT pu&&y. A guy behind me only saw the first which was of course the f bomb. It was taken off the screens second upon realizing what the new sign said. Please say someone elsesaw this, and saw what the first sign said.

Secondly at the end of the game, a Minny fan ran onto the field on the west side of the stadium. He was looking like he wanted to fight someone. Two security guys had all they could handle trying to get this blowhole of the field. Eventually they called for a State Trooper. He then called a second trooper over. After trooper number two about ate sh#t trying to hop the fence on the sideline, he cross checked a girl whom I'd suppose was trying to calm down genius Gopher fan, and then slammed said smart Gopher fan into the stands and cuffed him. Quite entertaining for us in the north stadium.

Someone please say they saw either of these.

• Fire 1

So during the game two things away from the game happened and I hope someone else may have seen these events. If it has been mentioned, I ain't digging through all this to find any other mentions. Hope to get quick replies here.

First, in the third quarter during a break on the big screen during crowd shots, a fan held up a sign. Once they realized they were in the screen they tore what was their original sign off to reveal a sign that had three words. I saw the last two and they were THAT pu&&y. A guy behind me only saw the first which was of course the f bomb. It was taken off the screens second upon realizing what the new sign said. Please say someone elsesaw this, and saw what the first sign said.

Secondly at the end of the game, a Minny fan ran onto the field on the west side of the stadium. He was looking like he wanted to fight someone. Two security guys had all they could handle trying to get this blowhole of the field. Eventually they called for a State Trooper. He then called a second trooper over. After trooper number two about ate sh#t trying to hop the fence on the sideline, he cross checked a girl whom I'd suppose was trying to calm down genius Gopher fan, and then slammed said smart Gopher fan into the stands and cuffed him. Quite entertaining for us in the north stadium.

Seriously what the hell is up with Gopher fans? I work with a bunch of them and they talked some pretty hardcore crap all day. A couple of them were even putting their fingers in my chest telling me "how it is." I don't even talk football at work. Just weird. It was like I kicked their dogs or something.

• Fire 1

Didn't see the kerfuffel but I thought the sign said F*%# her right in the pu$$y. I was impressed with the patience of the "artist".

According to my kids the phrase is a Utube sensation of sorts. It was new to me, now I feel slightly in the "now".

Didn't see the kerfuffel but I thought the sign said F*%# her right in the pu$$y. I was impressed with the patience of the "artist".

According to my kids the phrase is a Utube sensation of sorts. It was new to me, now I feel slightly in the "now".

Does this have to do with Jameis Winston? I thought this is what he said to that chick when he stood up on the table in the FSU cafeteria area, and shouted it.

Yes saw the sign. Only one in my section that did. Awkward conversation explaining to the older folks what the second sign said.

The first sign read "One does not simply tackle Ameer"

The second was the Jameis quote "F#$@ her right in the p¥₩$y" that he stole from the youtube dude.

Yes saw the sign. Only one in my section that did. Awkward conversation explaining to the older folks what the second sign said.

The first sign read "One does not simply tackle Ameer"

The second was the Jameis quote "F#$@ her right in the p¥₩$y" that he stole from the youtube dude.

Knew the second one was the Winston reference. Was wondering if the first had any correlation to it.

Thanks.

I think that was what that screwball Fla St. QB yelled in the student union when he got up on top of a table. Fine young man that he is.

Living here in MN the fans are pretty strange...it is pent up anger/energy for decades and decades of sucking in almost every sport...I mean, the Minnesota Lynx are the ONLY team to have success/win a championship in a very, very long time.

They play good hockey up there don't they aye?

Living here in MN the fans are pretty strange...it is pent up anger/energy for decades and decades of sucking in almost every sport...I mean, the Minnesota Lynx are the ONLY team to have success/win a championship in a very, very long time.

They play good hockey up there don't they aye?

Yes sir...but no one really cares about hockey unless you are from Canada or MN, eh? I guess I should have been a little more specific...they suck in the major sports category (baseball, football, basketball...mens ;-)

Was at the game. Didn't see either, but I was surprised by all the maroon and gold in pockets throughout the stadium. The gold was easier to spot, of course.

Also was apparently the first win for them in Memorial since early sixties. Another record-breaking day. I'm sure we can find another painful record to break in Iowa City.