HuskerBoard Predictor  

14 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Gray commit?

• Nebraska
    • Arizona
    • San Diego State
    • Oregon State

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/2018 at 01:14 PM

Player: Joshua Gray

Hometown: Rancho Cucamonga, California

School: Rancho Cucamonga

Position: Offensive Tackle

Height: 6-5

Weight: 233

40 Time: 5.05

Offers: Arizona, Army, Hawai'i, Navy, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Rice, San Diego State, San Jose State, UNLV, UTSA

Visits

Twitter

247 Composite: #2647 Overall; #217 OT; .7664; :star:star 

Rivals
247: #242 OT; :star:star 
ESPN: 

Hudl

Edited by seaofred92

1 minute ago, swmohusker said:

Love the critics on this offer.  Have you watched his tape.  Kid has a good frame and is a freaking athlete.  They run a hitch and pitch to him.  Not many lineman at this high of a level get targeted to get the ball.  Awesome feet, good frame, and an explosive punch.  

One other P5 school agrees with you.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Love the critics on this offer.  Have you watched his tape.  Kid has a good frame and is a freaking athlete.  They run a hitch and pitch to him.  Not many lineman at this high of a level get targeted to get the ball.  Awesome feet, good frame, and an explosive punch.  

I looked at the film. He looks like he weighs 225 pounds and isn't able to hold his own against bigger lineman. He would struggle in the B1G. 

They could find someone better closer to Lincoln, NE. 

This staff is addicted to offering California recruits. 

• Plus1 1

Riley lied when he said he would make the 500 Mile Radius a priority. So many of these offers keep going out to California kids. It is getting to the point of "john doe was offered tonight" and I just SMH at how many times it ends up being yet another kid from California instead of someone out of IL, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Wisconsin, etc. 

Looking at the pictures on this guys Twitter account his frame isn't of someone that should be holding an offer from any B1G school. 

2 minutes ago, jessica0 said:

Riley lied when he said he would make the 500 Mile Radius a priority. So many of these offers keep going out to California kids. It is getting to the point of "john doe was offered tonight" and I just SMH at how many times it ends up being yet another kid from California instead of someone out of IL, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Wisconsin, etc. 

Looking at the pictures on this guys Twitter account his frame isn't of someone that should be holding an offer from any B1G school. 

I have no problem with offering a Cali kid but film is supposed to be the player's best work. This one has some highly suspect plays that could have cost his team yards in penalties and shows him getting stood up on almost every play if not pushed back a bit. He eventually usually tosses the defender but his initial momentum is usually stopped. That won't fly with run the ball guy here in Lincoln. Almost his whole highlight reel is him running aimlessly down field occasionally not blocking anyone. Beresford was at least an example of a player who was likely to grow into that frame. This one, based on film, location, and rating seems like a reach. Would love to be proven wrong down the road.

• Plus1 1

9 hours ago, jessica0 said:

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about most of the time.

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Joshua Gray [Oregon State - Signed LOI]