Nebrasketball vs Oregon State @ The Pentagon

Mavric

7 hours ago, Cobra Kai said:

This needs to be Brice Williams team.  Dude is outstanding

I can't think of a better bell to bell game I've seen NU play in recent memory...I really don't care who our opponents are or how good/bad they are. 

Disagree!  We have 4, maybe 5 guys who can score 20+ on a given night.  Last night was Brice's night.  This team is deep, with a 9 man rotation.  We have 2 players that are still injured & 2 other freshman that can put in quality min. If needed.

• TBH 1
1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Disagree!  We have 4, maybe 5 guys who can score 20+ on a given night.  Last night was Brice's night.  This team is deep, with a 9 man rotation.  We have 2 players that are still injured & 2 other freshman that can put in quality min. If needed.

Wasn't trying to start an argument lol.  Deep team...yes.  talented team...yes.  Brice is different than any guy we've ever had, including mcgowens.  He is a special talent, he could score 1 or 100 and I'd say the same thing...he's our best player.  And it's really not close.

53 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

Wasn't trying to start an argument lol.  Deep team...yes.  talented team...yes.  Brice is different than any guy we've ever had, including mcgowens.  He is a special talent, he could score 1 or 100 and I'd say the same thing...he's our best player.  And it's really not close.

I still disagree,  there are no players on this team that can take over a game consistently.  There is a bunch of guys who can score & keep opponents guessing.

Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I still disagree,  there are no players on this team that can take over a game consistently.  There is a bunch of guys who can score & keep opponents guessing.

You keep talking about scoring...he could score 4 and he's still the best player we've had...skill set wise in a millennia.   Sorry you cant see that yet.  That's too bad, it's beautiful to watch. 

When we need a bucket down the stretch or when we need to stop a run in a crucial game, pay attention to who takes the ball and who creates for himself or others.  It will be Brice.  

Gbr

2 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

You keep talking about scoring...he could score 4 and he's still the best player we've had...skill set wise in a millennia.   Sorry you cant see that yet.  That's too bad, it's beautiful to watch. 

When we need a bucket down the stretch or when we need to stop a run in a crucial game, pay attention to who takes the ball and who creates for himself or others.  It will be Brice.  

Gbr

He had a good game & is a good player.  Not great! Let's just agree to disagree.

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Your Allstar had 11 pts, 1 rb & 1as.  Like I said there are several scores on this team, not one player.

You're precious...you keep talking about scoring, champ...

You clearly equate great player=great scorer

I clearly do not.  And that's ok.  I can see who hoiberg and the team wants to have the ball in crucial possessions to make the right play.

16 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

You're precious...you keep talking about scoring, champ...

You clearly equate great player=great scorer

I clearly do not.  And that's ok.  I can see who hoiberg and the team wants to have the ball in crucial possessions to make the right play.

You said go to player.  He will be on some night, not always. Like how you type in circles.

• TBH 1
2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

You said go to player.  He will be on some night, not always. Like how you type in circles.

You clearly don't read well.  Or English isn't your first language.  It's ok.  I still love you...and I'm not going to waste my evening fulfilling your keyboard warrior quest. 

I believe Williams is our best player...we have many good players right now.  That is a good thing, be happy.  We don't suck at something!

Have a great night and happy Thanksgiving 

• Haha 1