OSU vs Mizzou

chamrocck

3 hours ago, chamrocck said:

Not sure why McCord felt he couldn’t compete with those Bauserman’s?  Is Day actually not going to go into the portal? I think it’s all talk to keep other QB’s around. No way he can go into next year without a star QB. 

It doesn't make sense, unless Syracuse was able to get him a lot more $ than OSU. Most of the articles are saying he left because he wasn't promised the starting job next season. But no competitive person should want to play for a coach that would promise a starting job to someone. How could you not wonder about all of the other players starting, and whether they actually earned it? Or what the coach is saying to all of the others who play your position? It's also really weird to go 11-1 for the school you've been at 3 years and not want to win the National Championship with them. He will now have s#!ttier linemen, s#!ttier RB, s#!ttier receivers (I'm sure someone will name some Syracuse player, but I'm talking in general). I don't think playing for Syracuse will make him look better to NFL teams.