Tunnel Walk-video here

all I can say is this was the sweetest part

KCYMPHQSGMWZGTM.20060903003341.JPG

and when they opened it and BC was just standing there with his arms crossed and seeing all the Huskers with him they just knew they looked bad ass...

Holy crap...gives me chills!

i think the part that does it is the nebraska national guard standing at the front door.

"keep clear, sir! this is where the cornhuskers are going to come out onto the field and this is for you protection!"

That was friggen sweet! I wonder if my wife will stand in front of my garage door like that next week. I will blast the Tunnel Walk music from my truck. I will hit the opener and me and my three boys will come out running! Naw on second thought I better not. My neighbors will call the police on me and I will probably get arrested for public intoxication! Damn TEXASS fans! :restore

That was friggen sweet! I wonder if my wife will stand in front of my garage door like that next week. I will blast the Tunnel Walk music from my truck. I will hit the opener and me and my three boys will come out running! Naw on second thought I better not. My neighbors will call the police on me and I will probably get arrested for public intoxication! Damn TEXASS fans! :restore

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin