Injuries

txdrdubya

Saw Dillard after the game waiting outside the stadium and he had his whole leg wrapped, had a brace and was on crutches. I think this season is over for him unfortunately. He was blowing people up when he was in there. :bang

DAMN IT!!! Man just one year I would love for our stud players not to get injured during the first game of the season. I was really looking forward to Dillard playing this year. Crossing my fingers he will be back in 06! :bang

Saw Dillard after the game waiting outside the stadium and he had his whole leg wrapped, had a brace and was on crutches. I think this season is over for him unfortunately. He was blowing people up when he was in there. :bang

Yea, it looked pretty bad all things considered. I bet he is done for the season.

For a while there, guys were dropping like flies. It was ridiculous.

Jeez. Two guys just like that. I thought Dillard looked good in the limited action. I read that he had improved over the offseason, and it really showed in this game. He had that one big hit on the rb. Hopefully he can rehab well, and then get a medical redshirt.

Bummer for Fluellen. You could see all the emotion when he was laying on the sideline with his hands over his face. Hopefully he can get a medical redshirt too, and come back to play next year.

I watched that SC game and Booty didn't look real good. If we can get a rush on him, he will struggle. But once he throws the ball, it will be a whole different story.

Exactly. If you give those SC recievers a ball anywhere close theyre probably going to catch it.

Anyways, thank god we have good depth in the LB dept. Will they put Eisenhart and the Alamo Bowl bunch back in? I honestly think they are all just as good as the starters. The secondary on the other hand though...

sorry guys, i hate to say this, USC will have a field day throwing through our secondary......our dbs will be completely outclassed and you can't expect the D line and LB's to make up for it......i said it all during the off season, not to piss anyone off, but Grix just get's his ass beat on his size all the time, yes he is a good athlete, but he still can't turn for the ball and big receivers will burn him everytime.....anyone throwing the ball with efficiency on us is a threat to beat us this year.....we just have no experienced dbs......next spot to concentrate our recruitment efforts.........

hunter