How Many Games Will the Huskers Win in 2024?

Win Total  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

If DR puts up the numbers you mentioned before, that would help opening up the run game.

Yeah, we will see drop in QB rushing yards but hopefully that doesn't mean a drop in overall rushing yards.

If DR can hit open guys, teams will not stack the box.  

• Oh Yeah! 2

4 minutes ago, teachercd said:

They brought in two vet WR's

I think they were 2nd in the conference, in front of michigan, when it came to the most rush yards.  If they do that again, watch out.

secondary will be a question mark for sure.

The issue with rushing for Nebraska is that in terms of raw rushing yards, they did well. But it wasn't a particularly efficient play and they relied on the QB run game to move the ball.

Without the threat of a QB run, which I don't think Nebraska will want to do at all with Dylan, is how much they can get out of the traditional running game. Nebraska has been average to below average doing that.

I think you're correct, they've tried to address these problems by brining in an RB transfer from Oregon, and getting WR transfers from Texas and Wake Forest. They brought in an OL from Florida. They realized that these were problems. The question is if they'll be successful in integrating these players in ways that help the team.

I don't think the coaching staff on offense is particularly good, and I question their ability to both put players in positions to succeed and to call plays that are complimentary to one another and help the team win football games.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The issue with rushing for Nebraska is that in terms of raw rushing yards, they did well. But it wasn't a particularly efficient play and they relied on the QB run game to move the ball.

Without the threat of a QB run, which I don't think Nebraska will want to do at all with Dylan, is how much they can get out of the traditional running game. Nebraska has been average to below average doing that.

I think you're correct, they've tried to address these problems by brining in an RB transfer from Oregon, and getting WR transfers from Texas and Wake Forest. They brought in an OL from Florida. They realized that these were problems. The question is if they'll be successful in integrating these players in ways that help the team.

I don't think the coaching staff on offense is particularly good, and I question their ability to both put players in positions to succeed and to call plays that are complimentary to one another and help the team win football games.

Lord knows last year was painful on offense.  

• TBH 1