Our O line play yesterday

HSKRNOKC

I certainly don't want to sound like the voice of doom and gloom here, but...

The line was definately better than last year - there has been some major improvement. Particularly in pass blocking. However, I'm still concerned with the run blocking. While they did open some holes, there were a number of times in which they just didn't get much of a push on the defense.

I still think we're a couple of years away from having a truly dominate offensive line. We got so paper-thin that we have not had the time to have guys mature within the system. It will come, but it's going to take time.

There was an article in today's Des Moines Register that was talking about the game yesterday. In it Zac Taylor was saying he couldn't believe how much time he had to let receivers get open so he could make good throws. I thought they did a much better job at pass protection however; AR is right on the run protection if it wasn't for our RB's having great vision and opening their own holes I don't know if our running game would have had this many yards. Having said that though they are much better than last year keep it up boys!!!!! :thumbs