Future Non-Conference Schedules - No Power 5 Teams?

1 hour ago, gossamorharpy said:

what a shocker, a mediocre personality in the local sports media coming out with a horrendous take.  I think Josh spent his monday watching jj reddick go scorched earth for clicks and said "im gonna do the same tomorrow, dammit"

Big ten and other conferences were already at a disadvantage against the SEC in playing more conf games and not loading up on cupcakes to the same level SEC did.  Unless the playoffs expands to 32 (which I do not want, just so we're clear) it makes zero sense to play a major program early when others do not.  Now, if the conferences wanted to some kind of SEC-Bigten challenge where every team has to play a school from the other conf then I can get behind that.  But to selectively sign up for a battle early on when you're going to have 4-6, maybe even more battles in conf play with the super conferences is just dumb

I've started listening to mostly AM590 now.  1620 is not what it was...

• TBH 1
4 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I've started listening to mostly AM590 now.  1620 is not what it was...

I've pretty much switched to podcasts.  Mostly the 24/7 crew and occasional Husker online podcast.  I used to listen to pick6 but their audio quality coupled with just their overall boring tone and monotonous style turned me off. 

Cant wait for spring ball to pick up in a month so we have some actual content to run with!  luckily the mens team actually has a pulse for once and perhaps a march madness run to fill the gap! 

• Oh Yeah! 1