**Predict the USC Score, Rushing, Passing**

Blackshirt

Neb - 33

USC - 31

Rushing Yards - 164

Passing Yards - 267

This is my optimistic take on the game. Basicly we go in and play a hard nosed game till the end and we end up winning there with a huge away crowd to support. Just can't go against my skers in such a huge game like this. Call me crazy, who knows that may be what I am! ;)

The Facts,

USC took it to Arkansas 17-6 by halftime. Oh, scarey. In their win over Arkansas they got 3 int.'s and 2 fumbles. Only 1 drive all game, an 81 yard drive. The rest were results of turnovers deep in Razor land, 1 from the 3. Could the TroyBoys not be as dominating as that score indicated.

NU 35

TroyBoys 17

GO BIG RED

The Facts,

USC took it to Arkansas 17-6 by halftime. Oh, scarey. In their win over Arkansas they got 3 int.'s and 2 fumbles. Only 1 drive all game, an 81 yard drive. The rest were results of turnovers deep in Razor land, 1 from the 3. Could the TroyBoys not be as dominating as that score indicated.

NU 35

TroyBoys 17

GO BIG RED

So you changed your mind? You can't enter 2 scores in and double your odds. :thumbs

The Facts,

NU 35

TroyBoys 17

GO BIG RED

So you changed your mind? You can't enter 2 scores in and double your odds. :thumbs

I believe the most recent will be accepted....so sit down DJR and have a bowl of shut it stew!!! :ahhhhhhhh