Andre Jones is ready for SC

No offense to Jones but what exactly has he done here so far????  There's a fine line between confidence and cockiness!

He's always come off that way. When Nebraska was recruiting him he described himself as a Deion Sanders type shutdown corner that could also hit.

Well I sure hope he proves it because if not Jarrett is going to have a field day on him! Don't get me wrong I am pulling for Nebraska to spank that USC A$$ but I also feel that being humble about things has always been Nebraska's way of playing football. Maybe I am just getting old. :blink:

This sounds like cocky trash talk. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's a bad thing - but it might have been foolish for him to say this in the national media. That energy must be focused within. It reminds me somewhat of when Richie Incognito was talking smack about how we were going to pwn a few years ago, only to get embarrased on the field.

Now that is confidence!!!!! When we beat USC.....................that gets me jacked up!!!! I can almost hear Cally talking to these kids and telling them that all streaks come to an end and their streak comes to an end this Saturday and that we will beat USC!!!! :cheers:box

You people are so funny!!!!

Trojans are going to destroy the Huskers.... Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Fight On !!!!

I can hear Conquest already!

Now that is confidence!!!!! When we beat USC.....................that gets me jacked up!!!! I can almost hear Cally talking to these kids and telling them that all streaks come to an end and their streak comes to an end this Saturday and that we will beat USC!!!! :cheers  :box

You people are so funny!!!!

Trojans are going to destroy the Huskers.... Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Fight On !!!!

I can hear Conquest already!

Does this guy have nothing better to do today then get on here and reply to our posts with the same dumb ass remarks everytime? Seriosuly bud time to get a life.