My display of Husker committment

huskerhaze

My neighborhood has a home owner's association which restricts colleigiate flags to be flown only on game days. Due to this weeks big game I have already put out my a whole day early!!!!!! :sarcasm I know I am a big risk taker but the Huskers are worth it to me!

what?!??! they have a rule against that? what bull sh#t.

If that were true where I live, I'd fly the flag every single day of the year. Even get it laminated so it could be all weather! :lol:

My neighborhood has a home owner's association which restricts colleigiate flags to be flown only on game days.  Due to this weeks big game I have already put out my a whole day early!!!!!!  :sarcasm I know I am a big risk taker but the Huskers are worth it to me!

If that were true where I live, I'd fly the flag every single day of the year. Even get it laminated so it could be all weather! :lol:

:yeah

My neighborhood has a home owner's association which restricts colleigiate flags to be flown only on game days.  Due to this weeks big game I have already put out my a whole day early!!!!!!  :sarcasm I know I am a big risk taker but the Huskers are worth it to me!

laminate a flag? :rollin:w00t

laminate a flag? :rollin:w00t

lol, that would be funny.