I feel good coming away from the game....

huskerguy

I actually feel good coming away from this game... In My Opinion our defense showed they are top 5 in the nation, we did a great job tackling and wrapping up guys running.... obviously Jarrett and Smith hurt us but you have to realize we won't see anyone near as good as either of those guys the rest of the year, we had them covered at times but they are just to damn talented to stop the whole game. Our offense is good and could be great if we would have just passed the ball thats the only scary thing is seeing how BC didn't even seem to try to win this one...

But in the big picture, honostly tell me, did any of you expect this team to win a National Championship? We lost 1 game to the #4 team in the nation! I feel confident coming away from this that we can win the rest of our games on the schedule right now, not counting Big XII Champ. and Bowl Game) Can you imagine most those teams on our schedule playing USC? What would K-State look like at USC? Okla St.? I think we can run the table from here on with the team we got if not maybe lose one somewhere along the line but we should have a good season :thumbs GBR and don't lose faith in this team because we just lost to a hell of a team!

Play calling was horrid. We looked scared. I was so disappointed in our offense and our defense made me want to cry. Tackling was non-existant. I really think we did not play up to our potential tonight. I'm honestly embarassed, but I'm keeping my head up and I know that we will finish this season with one loss only. I hope somehow we see these guys again!!

i think the tackeling was up and down....but someone tell my how do you stop that short screen pass and why didnt our coaches know how? take that away and we would have slowed them down much better i think

Because the minute you move up your DB's the QB checks the play and they burn Grixby for a TD. You start cheating the LB's to the outside and the RB or TE passes in the middle bite ya in the ass.

I actually feel good coming away from this game... In My Opinion our defense showed they are  top 5 in the nation, we did a great job tackling and wrapping up guys running.... obviously Jarrett and Smith hurt us but you have to realize we won't see anyone near as good as either of those guys the rest of the year, we had them covered at times but they are just to damn talented to stop the whole game. Our offense is good and could be great if we would have just passed the ball thats the only scary thing is seeing how BC didn't even seem to try to win this one...

But in the big picture, honostly tell me, did any of you expect this team to win a National Championship? We lost 1 game to the #4 team in the nation! I feel confident coming away from this that we can win the rest of our games on the schedule right now, not counting Big XII Champ. and Bowl Game) Can you imagine most those teams on our schedule playing USC? What would K-State look like at USC? Okla St.? I think we can run the table from here on with the team we got if not maybe lose one somewhere along the line but we should have a good season  :thumbs GBR and don't lose faith in this team because we just lost to a hell of a team!

sh#t, are you kidding me? we play like this against troy, missouri, texas, iowa state and even okie state we are screwed.....things will have to change drastically....and it begins with the coaches! and it begins now........they have a lot of explaining to do regarding play calling....on both sides of the damn ball!

Did a poor job of tackling. How many times did we break free

after first contact and how many times did they break free.

Worst play callin I have seen since Frank. :steam

Holy sh#t! It's been one game, and I'll say it again, the #2 Team in the country! Bad game plan in the first half but damn, give him a break! I support BC and he has turned the program around, we are competing. Lets NOT focus on this one damn game, it is NOT the end to this season.

i don't know what game you were watching, but we were not only out manned, but out coached...no excuse for not trying.......i am done, it was obvious to those who watched and damn embarassing to the alums too.....screw cally's effort and play calling.......it was a joke and everyone knows it!

You are done? Giving Up? Ok

That's the problem a lot of people were using this as the measuring stick for us and how we have come back!!! I thought we would win this game and I think we would have, but we called a conservative game!!! Having said that we only lost by 18 points and it could have been a lot worse!!!! If we only lose this game we are sitting so sweet for next year for a NC run it's rediculous!!!!

we play like this against troy, missouri, texas, iowa state and even okie state we are screwed

none of them teams are ranked in the Top 5 and there's a reason for that.

but out coached...

How do you know Carroll's game plan wasn't to hang 50 or more points on us but Caly's play calling prevented it. So we lost...to the #2 team in the nation....by only 18 points. Its not the end of the season

I think we will come through this season after this game with a good record. I think some are over-reacting to this loss. Are you people trying to tell me that you wouldn't be this mad if we had kept trying to pass and ended up losing by 30-40 and ZT getting sacked 10 times? That would have been a much worse outcome. Yes adjustments in the game plan should have been made by the end of the first half, but I'm not giving up on BC yet.

PS I wish they would have shown BC on the sidelines towards the end of the game, I wanted to see what his face looked like.

That's the problem a lot of people were using this as the measuring stick for us and how we have come back!!! I thought we would win this game and I think we would have, but we called a conservative game!!! Having said that we only lost by 18 points and it could have been a lot worse!!!! If we only lose this game we are sitting so sweet for next year for a NC run it's rediculous!!!!

sh#t, cally was right.....the fans would be happy to only lose by 18 points!!

are you guys shittin' me here?? :wtf:wtf:wtf

i don't want to follow this "pied piper"........arghhhhhhhh :steam

hunter