I feel good coming away from the game....

huskerguy

how many days did we have to gameplan??

and how many days did they??

i just wonder....

WHEN we win the big 12 north, ALL YOU F*#KIN HATERS DON'T FREAKIN DARE COME ON HERE AND TELL ME HOW YOU STUCK BEHIND THIS TEAM THICK AND THIN.

and trust me, i have the list started.

I have yet to see any "Husker haters" only Callahan haters. We don't have anyone that can beat us in the north, and I see us playing Texas again for the Big 12 Championship. I actually see us going 1-1 with them this season, we probably lose the first game and win in the championship because as of now Callahan will see we can beat them. Most of us are saying we are very disappointed with BC, the way he called plays. You can't tell me you didn't think BC had no thought NU could beat USC. I think he let down the team and it's fans as a whole the way he called plays. It shall be interesting to see how the team reacts to him throughout the week and against Troy next week. I think he lost alot of respect from his players and the Husker fans. You are definitely welcome to your opinion though.

As one poster commented, BC has been breaking down film of USC in anticipation of this game since he got here, that would be 3 years.

And this was the best he could do :wtf

Ah from a poster? Hmmm and just exactly what proof did he have of this? Hell I can say all the sh#t I want on here but doesn't mean its true or correct! I thought even you wouldn't believe all you read on here! :LOLtartar

I don't.

It was something that StuckinChicago said, that someone he knows who is "very close friends of BC" had said.

I don't know if it's true or not, but if you want to call out SiC, then that is between the 2 of you.

i just wonder....

WHEN we win the big 12 north, ALL YOU F*#KIN HATERS DON'T FREAKIN DARE COME ON HERE AND TELL ME HOW YOU STUCK BEHIND THIS TEAM THICK AND THIN.

i don't think anyone is hating or doubting, but tonight's showing was awful. i don't blame the players, i blame the coaching. that was national television against a big time opponent, and all u do is run up the middle over & over, ohh yea and the few times we tried to run around the end against one of the fastest defenses in the country. c'mon that is not the right plan for this game. i don't understand it??

i don't think anyone is hating or doubting, but tonight's showing was awful. i don't blame the players, i blame the coaching. that was national television against a big time opponent, and all u do is run up the middle over & over, ohh yea and the few times we tried to run around the end against one of the fastest defenses in the country. c'mon that is not the right plan for this game. i don't understand it??

I agree. I thought that one of the reasons Solich was fired and BC was brought in was to get a coach who runs the "dynamic" West Coast Offense.....only to call a game plan that made Solich look like a disciple of Steve Spurrier.

That was a game that NU could have won. Callahan didn't give his players the opportunity. His coaching WAS our weakest link. For being an offensive genius, up the middle, up the middle, up the middle. Come on, lets mix in some short passes, outside runs. We were too predictable up the middle time and time again. We can only be as good as Callahan can coach and today our coach didn't earn his salary. He cost us the opportunity to be competitive in this game. Maybe we wouldn't have won, but at least we could have put a big red scare in them.

Only a true loser would take that point of view

Please refrain from name calling in the regular forums.

Now this game is over. It was only the third game of the season. We have a LONG way to go.

I am not very happy with the play calling or our over all gameplan either. I have mentioned before, we can still have a great season.

The sky is not falling . Lets all calm down and see how this pansout.

I was not looking for an undefeated season anyway. That IMO was unrealistic.

I agree that we weren't going to go undefeated. I did have some very high hopes that Calley was growing in his play calling from the first two games. I hope he learns a lot from this game cause we could lose more games due to our coaching. We have some talented guys on the field and we need to play to our strengths and our opponents weakness. That just didn't happen today. Calley looked confused and didn't give us a chance. HEAVY SIGH,,,,,

I am sorry any one who feels good from a 18 point loss to USC in this game you are not a true Husker fan we should win every game or at least try too we never did and I am pissed run run run punt ------- run run pass punt yeah in the 4th we had one possition run run pass punt ! COME COACH C I understand its just one game and we will not hang our hat on just this game but give us a chance !

I actually feel good coming away from this game... In My Opinion our defense showed they are  top 5 in the nation, we did a great job tackling and wrapping up guys running.... obviously Jarrett and Smith hurt us but you have to realize we won't see anyone near as good as either of those guys the rest of the year, we had them covered at times but they are just to damn talented to stop the whole game. Our offense is good and could be great if we would have just passed the ball thats the only scary thing is seeing how BC didn't even seem to try to win this one...

But in the big picture, honostly tell me, did any of you expect this team to win a National Championship? We lost 1 game to the #4 team in the nation! I feel confident coming away from this that we can win the rest of our games on the schedule right now, not counting Big XII Champ. and Bowl Game) Can you imagine most those teams on our schedule playing USC? What would K-State look like at USC? Okla St.? I think we can run the table from here on with the team we got if not maybe lose one somewhere along the line but we should have a good season  :thumbs GBR and don't lose faith in this team because we just lost to a hell of a team!

We gave up 400 yards of offense, i wouldn't call that good defense? What if Bill wouldn't of ran the clock the whole game?

We would of given up 400 yards to Jarrett alone! Killed what little confidence our secondary has left, ran the risk of getting our QB knocked out of the game or for the season(eventhough you stated that you wouldn't of mind seeing that as long as we would of tried to win :hmmm ) before we even opened up conference play.

then why should we even schedule games against this type of competition, if we are gona roll over and protect our players for other games? makes no f'ing sense to me!

i just wonder....

I have yet to see any "Husker haters" only Callahan haters. We don't have anyone that can beat us in the north, and I see us playing Texas again for the Big 12 Championship. I actually see us going 1-1 with them this season, we probably lose the first game and win in the championship because as of now Callahan will see we can beat them. Most of us are saying we are very disappointed with BC, the way he called plays. You can't tell me you didn't think BC had no thought NU could beat USC. I think he let down the team and it's fans as a whole the way he called plays. It shall be interesting to see how the team reacts to him throughout the week and against Troy next week. I think he lost alot of respect from his players and the Husker fans. You are definitely welcome to your opinion though.

exactly......well said......he crushed the kids IMHO