KU scoreboard

HSKRNOKC

What's with all the friggin pictures?

I am sure the folks at KU will be relishing in that for the next 60 years.

"Yea,but remember when we beat em 40-15? That was sweet."

Grandpa (Dbackbone) tell me about the time Kansas beat Nebraska.

Sure sonny boy!

It was a cold day in hell in Laweance back in 2005. Your mom was just two years old........... :bonez

I wonder how many NE fans have ever taken a picture in front of the scoreboard after we beat Kansas... Probably none, because it's normal. Good for you that you can post pictures from last year when your team won, but this year they didn't. If I had any pictures from the numerous games I've been to in Lincoln where we beat Kansas, I would post them, but I guess I just didn't think to take any. Meanwhile, enjoy the 22x28 you have of you and your son in your living room, I'll be enjoying this year's win...

:power

University of Kansas students celebrate a Jayhawk victory and check their watches as diehard Nebraska college football fans exit Memorial Stadium early via Campenile Hill before the completion of the 2005 game. From left are juniors Matt Owings, Overland Park, Zach Kerr, Prairie Village, Eric Trompeter, Atchison, and Joe Smith, Lenexa. kufanstauntar8vq8.jpg

interesting as you come on this site for the xpress purpose of calling our fans classless, then conveniently alter the caption of this picture of your funboys. here is what it really says:

Kansas University students celebrate a Jayhawk victory and taunt Nebraska fans as they leave Memorial Stadium before the end of the game. From left are juniors Matt Owings, Overland Park, Zach Kerr, Prairie Village, Eric Trompeter, Atchison, and Joe Smith, Lenexa.

"and check their watches" - nice try mr wizard.

what does that say if your own paper is calling your own fans out for taunting a bunch of old guys. wow real toughguys. how very FRAT of them. mustve been in b/t petting i mean hazing sessions.

heres the link for the record:

http://www2.kusports.com/photos/galleries/...ka_110505/7724/

and if our diehard fans "were leaving early" - what does that say for those 4 chucklefcks that look like they had been standing on that sidewalk for the last 4 yrs waiting to H3CKLE HUSK3R FAN1!! WEEEE. suck. and always will.

in closing,

:moreinteresting