Board currently being upgraded!!!

Blackshirt

Okay, this looks like it will take a little longer than I had hoped. They originally told me everything would be completely moved over - and now the famous POST-sales realism comes to the surface. well, your old skin isnt *completely* compatible with the new version, so you'll probably have to move everything over manually if you want the same look you had before. Great. thanks for telling me now. Long story short I'll work on it as much as possible today in b/t other work, but it will take some time. thanks for your patience. :)

hey, random question....

is the update given to you from Invision Power Board, or is this something you had to get on your own elsewhere?

Reason I'm asking is I run a forum powered by Invision too and was wondering if they had a new release coming out or something. My other one looked so much like the previous one before this, except it was blue.

:)

Well, it is an update from IPB, but it wasnt exactly given to us. :) We were previously running a free version of IB, which was way old, and finally got the funds 2gether to make a license purchase, so this is the most current version of IB available. :thumbs If you own a license, you should be entitled to all upgrades.. so you may want to check with their support site.

If you have access to the CSS files, you should be able to change the colors by simply putting the new color code in place where it needs to be.

Yeah I should at least have that done later today, but some of the other images may take awhile. thanks.

Also of note, Ive had a report that the other skins are not functional, so please keep your setting at the IPB 2.1 Default until further notice.

thanks for the patience.