We are going to lose

This is my last post on the subject, but to those who are ripping on me for calling a loss, I would just raise the rhetorical question:

How come nobody immediately responded and refuted my "prediction"?

Why did everyone wait until the game was over?

Hmmmm......

GBR!!

I could hardly talk after the USC game. Glad I was at home tonight. Would have puked my vocal cords onto someones head. I really don't understand how the KU coach takes the stress of the game and survives. I have seen really skinny people have fatal MI's with less stress. Good genes DAMN big good genes. :)

Washusker, I want you to know that your opinions do not bother me, even if they ruffle some other feathers on here. Say what you want man, it's cool. I dont doubt your loyalty, you have right to speak out. It's a message board.

With that said, I never had doubt. I wasnt happy with the o-line, or the d-fense, or the way Taylor looked and threw to Hardy or Nunn most of the game when Swift, Purify, Herian, Peterson are all out there as well, wanting to make a play.

On a postivie note - we did win which is a GREAT feeling! And good to see Glenn back out there and get a few touches! :thumbs

GBR!!!

Washusker, I want you to know that your opinions do not bother me, even if they ruffle some other feathers on here. Say what you want man, it's cool. I dont doubt your loyalty, you have right to speak out. It's a message board.

With that said, I never had doubt. I wasnt happy with the o-line, or the d-fense, or the way Taylor looked and threw to Hardy or Nunn most of the game when Swift, Purify, Herian, Peterson are all out there as well, wanting to make a play.

On a postivie note - we did win which is a GREAT feeling! And good to see Glenn back out there and get a few touches! :thumbs

GBR!!!

Actually Mo Po had 4 catches for 91 yards! :horns2

Both teams could say they are the better team, except WE won and that is how the team will be judged in the end. They made mistakes that we capitalized on and we made mistakes they capitalized on. at the end of the game we were where we started TIED. We Scored and they didn't . I saw the we will lose topic but was to busy in the ongoing game thread trying to keep from throwing the computer out the door. This very well could be a good character builder. We needed a close hard fought game and to be able to come out with a win helps us in the long run.

I am glad the team didn't quit and played the ENTIRE game even when things looked bad.

GBR.

P.S. Kansas played a good game and should hold their heads high.

Both teams could say they are the better team, except WE won and that is how the team will be judged in the end. They made mistakes that we capitalized on and we made mistakes they capitalized on. at the end of the game we were where we started TIED. We Scored and they didn't . I saw the we will lose topic but was to busy in the ongoing game thread trying to keep from throwing the computer out the door. This very well could be a good character builder. We needed a close hard fought game and to be able to come out with a win helps us in the long run.

I am glad the team didn't quit and played the ENTIRE game even when things looked bad.

GBR.

P.S. Kansas played a good game and should hold their heads high.

:yeah

This is my last post on the subject, but to those who are ripping on me for calling a loss, I would just raise the rhetorical question:

Hmmmm......

GBR!!

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't respond because I was at the game and there's no internet access in the stands.

QUOTE(Washusker @ Sep 30 2006, 09:52 PM)

Hmmmm......

GBR!!

I was screaming my head off saying COME ON GOD DAMMIT JUST ONE MORE STOP!!!!! :lol: