I Told You So?

JGS30

Well guys, it was a game to remember. NU and KU slugged it out for 60 plus. I knew the game would be close either way. I really don't feel very happy about telling everyone I told you so since KU DID lose the game. Nebraska is better than last year, and I think has what it takes to win the north.

You guys have great fans, and the best stadium in the country. Thanks for the great debate all week long leading up to the game. It was alot of fun. I'm looking forward to nexts years match up.

Good luck the rest of the year. You guys match up very well against ISU. I would use the same plan. Exploit that weak ISU secondary. The coach should take my advice. ISU has no defense.

Later guys. Thanks again for welcoming me to your board.

JGS

Thanks, JGS. I didn't particularly like the way we played. Still, I came away feeling you guys are somewhat better than I thought and we are probably not as good as I thought...the result was this classic close game we got. Anyway, you guys played well and could have won. Good luck to you the rest of the way. :clap

I appreciate you being the great fan that you are and coming on here and discussing the game with class. You guys are definately getting better and you opened a few eyes in husker nation..............Good luck to you the rest of the season and feel free to come back anytime to discuss anything. An outsiders perspective always helps....... :worship

Well guys, it was a game to remember. NU and KU slugged it out for 60 plus. I knew the game would be close either way. I really don't feel very happy about telling everyone I told you so since KU DID lose the game. Nebraska is better than last year, and I think has what it takes to win the north.

You guys have great fans, and the best stadium in the country. Thanks for the great debate all week long leading up to the game. It was alot of fun. I'm looking forward to nexts years match up.

Good luck the rest of the year. You guys match up very well against ISU. I would use the same plan. Exploit that weak ISU secondary. The coach should take my advice. ISU has no defense.

JGS

Well you would be deserving of tossing a few "Told you so's" out there in my opinion. Your team played very well Saturday night and should be commended!! :thumbs:thumbs:cheers

JGS

You don't need to leave just because the game is over, stick around, talk some Big XII Football!

It was a great game and I think Meier for KU played a great game and I'm glad we got KU early because if Meier plays like that all year KUwill have a good year, it was to say the least a sobering experience for me.

Meier didn't play AFAIK.