NU/KSU game -updated

I can't imagine this wouldn't get picked up for PPV. Its a game between two of the top three contenders (record wise) in the North. Add that to the fact that Nebraska's playing, which is like gold to the PPV folks because so many people will buy it, and you've got a pretty substantial audience for this game. Forget that FSN or whoever didn't want to air it, personally I think its because they weren't going to be able to meet their obligation to show each team a certain number of times. I'll be shocked if this isn't on PPV.

GREAT! :sarcasm Another trip to the bar when the Huskers are on the same time as Texas. :steam:bang I think I'll stay at home and glue my ear to the laptop. Nothing like spending a Sat night with Jim Rose! :sarcasm Whatever, GBR!!!!!

:bonez:bonez:bonez

:restore:restore:restore

Oh it's not so bad... after a few beers of course! :cheers

surely I am not the only one that is excited for this game... granted... living in KS is a HUGE factor! but at least I get to finally SEE NE kick some KSU a$$$$$$$$$$$. I am soo tired of the "pro prince and pro Freeman" hype that I am just ready to finally witness a game that the HUSKSERS take over in Manhattan again........like the good ole days!!!

:bonez:bonez:restore:restore:restore:restore