thing to consider about isu...

i dont know about everyone else, but i am really concerned about this game......

maybe its just cuz i live in Iowa, and all the local SPorts analysts try to pound into my head the fact that ISU is a team with BCS talent, but if Meyer and Bylthe have decent games we could be in for some trouble, those 2 work wonders together when they are clicking..

Plus, we didn't have to deal with Stevie Hicks last year, who at times is trash, but can be pretty good at the other times....

i think it comes down to on how many of em are having off days, and if you catch em all on a good day, it might be a long day for your defense........

seeing as they haven't all been "on" yet this year, im a little worried that the odds might catch up

I think one key thing to always consider is that.....being how our secondary is one of the most vulnerable ones in the nation right now....(maybe a lil overexaggeration, but you can't say by much) We can probably expect Meyer, with Blythe and Flynn, to put up at least 250 + receing yards. I mean, whouldn't you? Grixby is at least 5' inches or more shorter than both of them and Andre is still trying to click, I might be playing devils advocate here, but I'm just trying to get us into the mindset of what can be and could be....I'm hoping for something miraculous, because if Barmann had a hayday on us, I can see Blythe having a bigger one....

...But hey, since I had a sip of kool-aid tonight, I'll say 37 - 27 NU, because our Offense is that good...

Their pass defense is even worse than ours, plus they are starting a redshirt freshman for the first time at safety. I think both passing offenses will have some pretty good days but I think the key is who can establish the running game and control the clock. If we can do that, and force Iowa State to become one dimensional, then we should be able to win this game by a couple of scores.