Where was Lucky?

wheres the conspiracy theory for Lucky

Exactly my thoughts. Unfortunately, there is no member named: MarlonLucky20:TheRealNorthHollywoodPimpinGangsta. :sarcasm I am glad Cody had a big game, he deserved it. Great game all around, great road game by the team. Good game plan on offense, good game plan on defense. Sound win against a tough opponent on the road. Hopefully it is enough to get the KSU game broadcasted on TV.

:rollin:rollin

Where was Lucky? Why didn't he get any carries?

hahaha, Had to post it :rollin

I think we now know who the best RB's are on this Team.

No offense but people were saying this after the Troy game. Suprisignly to most peopel the coaching staff must know what they are doing. The fumble reason is a non factor because Glenn had a huge fumble last week. Jackson and Glenn had great games yesterday and happy for them, but if next week Lucky or Wilson go off for a big game I am sure there will be reasons for it and not because someone did something wrong or didn't do something right, the coaches know what backs fit what type of game plans and Jackson on Glenn are the bruisers and we knew we could wear down there running defense quick with a bruising attack

I think that the type of running plays we were running tonight dictated the personel... Lucky seems to run a heck of alot of zone reads, where as the plays we were running tonight featured alot of power o's and counters. Old school smashmouth football, and I think Glenn and Jackson run that type of play with better vision, hence no Lucky.

Hey DJR,

What's up man? I was trying to call you last night to ask where Lucky was but an operator's voice kept coming on the line that said that number is temporarily unavailable.

I'm just teasin' you, man. I think Lucky is a solid player.

BJax, way to go! You were awesome last night.

And then there's the C-Train....aka the "Chevy" man! Any questions?

Hey DJR,

What's up man? I was trying to call you last night to ask where Lucky was but an operator's voice kept coming on the line that said that number is temporarily unavailable.

I'm just teasin' you, man. I think Lucky is a solid player.

Sadly, you still don't understand that I am not more of a fan of one player than the other. My point in defending Lucky is that you put him down for no good reason. I think Marlon is a great back. I think Cody is a great back. As much as the media tried to make Glenn out to be disgruntled for his "lack of carries" I think Jackson had more of a beef than he did. The dude has played solid all year so far and he has been fearless running the ball. It's scary for opponents having this many running backs that are this good.

DJR,

I was just having some fun with you. RELAX!

You threw it in my face after Lucky's big game against Troy and he did have a great game. You were what quoting my old posts about Lucky and questioning me then.

I'm simply responding back to you about Glenn as you did to me about Lucky after he went for 156.

I'm over it, you just don't get it. If I wanted to throw anything in your face, I would have pointed out the Glenn fumble in the KU game that about did the Big Red in. Whatever, dude. I'm done. :hmmm