I am impressed

Yeah I don't really consider that last score by ISU, but I'm sure ISU fans will be bringing up that controversial TD call until next year!!!! Which they have a right to complain because that WAS a B.S. call bottom line though is that we still won by 7 even if they got that TD...............I say stick with Glenn for the rest of the year as the starter because he was definately impressive!!! :woo

A couple weeks ago when a lot of us so called know it alls were making statements about the running backs I posted a comment that if Cody Glenn was ever given the opportunity to play and did not perform I would kiss everybody's butt on the court house square and give them thirty minutes to draw a crowd. I guess being named Chevrolet Player of the Game and gaining 149 yds just might say I was right and that the courthouse square will be empty. Great game also by BJax, he has impressed me more and more all the time, l think the backs we need to play did the job last night, need I say more.

I think they are the best 2 back aswell. But our running game is nothing against anyone good. ISU's rush defense is awful. One of the worst in the nation. Heck Northern Iowa had a back with a 100 and some yards.

Now might be a good time to remind everyone that, with the new Board software, there are new features. One of those features is the "Ignore" function. What's the "Ignore" function? Well, let's say you don't want to have to continually wade through the negative posts by KSU fans, such as - oh, just pick any KSU fan out of the hat, such as Benard - and would like to be able to hide those posts. Well, HERE'S HOW TO DO IT.

Preach it, Coach Hassell.

The "secret" is out now nationally. They can't hide it anymore or conceal it or downplay it. The word is out.

C-Train is a SERIOUS baller whose game and skill set is built very well for Big 12 play. He was FINALLY cut loose last night. Give the staff credit for showcasing both BJax(great performance) and Baby Earl.

Let's roll C-Train!!

Hey Coach - Let's declare the courthouse lawn off limits for the rest of the season!

Dont forget about M. Purify. He his something else. I think the whole team did and excellent job tonight. Bring it K-State! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Purify needs about 8 cathces a game

Yes, that is for sure! That was the goal for Randy Moss a few years ago but he started his decline mainly due to injuries. Purify should be the go to guy in the passing game. We still have enough talent to spread it around and keep the other teams honest.