Josh Freeman Guarantees a Victory

DaveH

i dont think he would be that stupid to say it and until i read it myself i wont believe it. NU does not need more motivation to destroy this team. Freemans stank is fresh in the nostrils of Billy C and he is angry. More Mo this week and expect to see Zac having a big day tossing the pigskin on the purple pussies. D Line is going to get to freeman early and often due to the crazy man coaching the tame-cats. Three brand new lineman started last week on the O Line that should be fun. All day baby all day! If Meyer a seasoned dual threat was contained then josh my-balls-havent-dropped-yet freeman will be getting smacked like a mexican pinata at a blind school.

Freeman said he drew confidence playing behind Rooker, who Prince singled out for praise as a "club fighter" who helped change the team's mentality.

the first rule of fight club is... we beat KSU into the ground like drug narcs at Hell's Angels Bike Rally.

Don't know if anyone still cares, but I found the official statement Freeman made about this Saturday's game...

And a win over the Big Red ... what would it mean to No. 1(Freeman)? "It would just be another win. Wins are hard to come by in his league," Freeman said. "It would mean a lot just to win another conference game. In the grand scheme of things, it would mean more in that it would get us closer to the Big 12 championship more than just beating Nebraska."

Linky