NU/TX game

In my opinion this is not good for the huge recruiting weekend the Huskers had set up!!!!!!!!!!

The matchup with Texas has been chosen for telecast by ABC Sports with game time set for 11 a.m. The Husker-Texas game will be televised to more than 80 percent of the nation. The ABC telecast will mark Nebraska’s third appearance on the network this season, with a fourth ABC appearance set for Nov. 24 against Colorado. The other Big 12 Conference game selected for telecast on Oct. 21 was Colorado at Oklahoma (6 p.m., FSN)

Well it looks like I'll be leaving Friday night then to be in Lincoln so I can get up early and tailgate some.........that's cool though that way if we win it leaves me all night there in Lincoln to get heavily intoxicated for the drive back to Des Moines.........(wife will be my designated driver!!!!)

But who knows how reliable this is right now, it's still two weeks away and changes could occur, I mean...they have san jose st. against nevada for the 7 o'clock slot on ABC, I dont' know, but I doubt that will be the primetime game. THey have Iowa and Michigan on at 3:30, so I think this could change, but probably not.

I'll need to get my work shift changed too. Depending on the outcome of the game, I could be the nicest guy in the world or the biggest ass**** to the cashiers. Not that I'm worried, or anything. But day games sure do suck. :angry:

Nothing better than kickin' back after a long day at work with a cold one with the 'Skers :restore

I had to work during the Troy game and had my friend texting me updates while at work.