College Gameday to...!!!!!!!!!!

I agree about the 11 start time sucking a$$!!!! I was really hoping it would start at 7 that night..............I never imagined an 11 o'clock start time when I was planning on going to the game..........oh well I'm still going to have a great time and lose my voice and cause myself to have a headache by the time I leave Memorial!!!! I also don't give a rats a$$ if someone tells me to sit down I'm standing the whole game and if you don't like it try and make me sit down..............I swear you will be breathing through a tube and $hitting in a bag for the rest of your days!!!!! :bonez

Real nice there BRI, suppose you are in front of a 90 year old grand mother and she beats hell out of you with her cane :LOLtartar , These older people love their HUSKERS, Watch out. Have a great time at the game

GBR

I agree about the 11 start time sucking a$$!!!! I was really hoping it would start at 7 that night..............I never imagined an 11 o'clock start time when I was planning on going to the game..........oh well I'm still going to have a great time and lose my voice and cause myself to have a headache by the time I leave Memorial!!!! I also don't give a rats a$$ if someone tells me to sit down I'm standing the whole game and if you don't like it try and make me sit down..............I swear you will be breathing through a tube and $hitting in a bag for the rest of your days!!!!! :bonez

If I was you, I'd be packing because the blue hairs can cause some damage when enraged. :box:box

The stadium will still be pretty pumped, although I think having gameday there would have excited fans that much more. We don't need them for us to be loud though, once we see the screens go black, start the husker power chant, and then the tunnel walk we shuld be set!

yeah we are playing one of the best in the country we should be excited screw ESPN

GO Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigg REEEEEEEEEEEEED! :corndance

ESPN...SCHMESPN..... I don't know why people want these schmucks to come to Linclon. Think of it, not only would Corso and Fowler be in Lincoln, but that also would mean even more tainted/negative talk by Mark May, and more senile ramblings from Lou Holts. Although, I bet if Nebraska wins, they will both say Texas was not that good. I know this is beating a dead horse, but I would rather not have CGD in Lincoln if it means listening to these guys.

ESPN...SCHMESPN..... I don't know why people want these schmucks to come to Linclon. Think of it, not only would Corso and Fowler be in Lincoln, but that also would mean even more tainted/negative talk by Mark May, and more senile ramblings from Lou Holts. Although, I bet if Nebraska wins, they will both say Texas was not that good. I know this is beating a dead horse, but I would rather not have CGD in Lincoln if it means listening to these guys.

:yeah